Sarah Palin--Disagree must you Destroy ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Your so wrong its not funny. The world admires and respects Obama because he is not like that stubborn war mongral we had for eight years prior. Look what he inherited, two wars , the worst depression since 1929, a huge deficit, and large Government. Yes, Bush increased the size of government by a lot.
Looks like the Depression is subsiding in a remarkably short time, the troops are now pointed at the people that actually attached us. But you probrably hope that the economy tanks and we get hit by terrorists just so you could say, we need Palin. What a loser, you only have 7 more years of Obama.
byDefendUSx December 11, 2009 17:42
By Chuck Baldwin
December 11, 2009

NewsWithViews.com
According to an obscure report in the European Union Times (EUTimes.net), "Russian Military Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin that US President Barack Obama has issued an order to his Northern Command's (USNORTHCOM) top leader, US Air Force General Gene Renuart, to 'begin immediately' increasing his military forces to 1 million troops by January 30, 2010, in what these reports warn is an expected outbreak of civil war within the United States before the end of winter.

"According to these reports, Obama has had over these past weeks 'numerous' meetings with his war council abut how best to manage the expected implosion of his Nation's banking system while at the same time attempting to keep the United States military hegemony over the World in what Russian Military Analysts state is a 'last ditch gambit' whose success is 'far from certain.'"

The EU Times article continues by saying, "To the fears of Obama over the United States erupting into civil war once the full extent of the rape and pillaging of these peoples by their banks and government becomes known to them, grim evidence now shows the likelihood of this occurring much sooner than later."

The Times story goes on to say that there are "over 220 million American people armed to the teeth and ready to explode."

The fraudulent financial policies of the Federal Reserve and its lackeys in the White House and Congress have literally bankrupted the country. Real unemployment is most likely over 20%. Taxes (along with costly fees, regulations, restrictions, penalties, mandates, etc.) at every level are going through the ceiling. America's jobs have been outsourced. barry continues G.W. Bush's irresponsibility, digging America deeper and deeper into foreign entanglements, at the cost of trillions of dollars and thousands of lives. The IRS continues to harass and harangue honest citizens, squeezing them like the proverbial turnip. And now, add the insanity of a global climate treaty being hammered out in Copenhagen, and a universal health care bill being rammed through Congress, and the outlook is even gloomier.

diesel96

Originally Posted by tieguy

I agree Tie, why spend money on Americans when we can spend it on ****es, Sunis, and Kurds...:osama: <---tank u berry much, would you like a slurpee ?

This should be good. Lets see if Unionman has any integrity and calls you a racist for making that comment.

Since you won't answer why you'd rather spend America's tax dollars and Chinese IOU's on the Middle East instead of home, lets change the subject to race. Speaking of racist, can you explain the make-up of the Sarah Palin fan club. Let me give you a hint...Casper the Ghost

More like Bush's liberal TARP policy and Obama's stimulus recovery act is saving us from another Great Depression of the new millenium.

ROFLMAO, that is the liberal excuse is it not.

What's the Conservative excuse ? Tax breaks for the rich, de-regulate, sabor rattle, and spend like there's no tommorrow

At least he's not sucking face and holding hands strolling thru flowery gardens with those leaders who's country bred the 9/11 attackers, an happily purchasing first class tickets for Ben Ladin's family to exit, stage right.

Your argument being its better to bow to those same people? You and unionman should get together for some dueling banjo's after that comment.

We'll duel banjo's if you finally acknowledge Bush swapping spit and making sweet love with the Saudi's, and you put that bust of Ronald Reagan, that's sitting on your coffee table, on E-Bay...
Your so bent on portraying this tough guy persona for this country that your living it thru the President. Honor and Respect. Why don't you take up martial arts :karateboy: and tell your Sensei :chinese: you don't bow :bow: to Asians...

What's funnier is management wants someone with a hugh pair representing UPS during contract negotiations...but when it comes to a President, mgr's like Tie, prefer someone dumb as a rock who they can manipulate and make believe their smart...

We must be happy because Barry is the dumbest president I've ever seen. Tell me about that custom of having our president bow to everyone in the world. ROFLMAO.

I know, dumb right ? Those American Ivy League schools are such a waste of money...our next President should arrive thru a variety of small secluded community and state college's that was to difficult and easy to quit or had too many Hawaians and Asians...

Baba gounj, byDefendUSx December 11, 2009 17:42
By Chuck Baldwin

December 11, 2009
NewsWithViews.com

According to an obscure report in the European Union Times (EUTimes.net), "Russian Military Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin that US President Barack Obama has issued an order to his Northern Command's (USNORTHCOM) top leader, US Air Force General Gene Renuart, to 'begin immediately' increasing his military forces to 1 million troops by January 30, 2010, in what these reports warn is an expected outbreak of civil war within the United States before the end of winter.

"According to these reports, Obama has had over these past weeks 'numerous' meetings with his war council abut how best to manage the expected implosion of his Nation's banking system while at the same time attempting to keep the United States military hegemony over the World in what Russian Military Analysts state is a 'last ditch gambit' whose success is 'far from certain.'"

The EU Times article continues by saying, "To the fears of Obama over the United States erupting into civil war once the full extent of the rape and pillaging of these peoples by their banks and government becomes known to them, grim evidence now shows the likelihood of this occurring much sooner than later."​

The Times story goes on to say that there are "over 220 million American people armed to the teeth and ready to explode."

The fraudulent financial policies of the Federal Reserve and its lackeys in the White House and Congress have literally bankrupted the country. Real unemployment is most likely over 20%. Taxes (along with costly fees, regulations, restrictions, penalties, mandates, etc.) at every level are going through the ceiling. America's jobs have been outsourced. barry continues G.W. Bush's irresponsibility, digging America deeper and deeper into foreign entanglements, at the cost of trillions of dollars and thousands of lives. The IRS continues to harass and harangue honest citizens, squeezing them like the proverbial turnip. And now, add the insanity of a global climate treaty being hammered out in Copenhagen, and a universal health care bill being rammed through Congress, and the outlook is even gloomier.

Baba, is this your "turn on" material for when you lock yourself up in the bathroom ? I reccomend Playboy, Penthouse, or Hustler...Make love :peaceful: Not War. Doom and gloom scenario is a downer....

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Baba, is this your "turn on" material for when you lock yourself up in the bathroom ? I reccomend Playboy, Penthouse, or Hustler...Make love :peaceful: Not War. Doom and gloom scenario is a downer....

No that was a reply to unionman's " The world admires and respects Obama "
statement.
Unlike you the rest of the world does not have a restricted media like the good old USA. They see our main media for what it really is, part of the democratic party. I know you will object to that so please explain to all of us poor misguided ones just how wrong I am ?
Explain how almost no media outlets are covering Climategate, other then to say that those email were taken illegally, nor does anyone talk of Fistgate, barry's safe sex school czar's twisted program for school children, nor do they mention anything that is not first cleared by the White House.
But they are all over Sarah Palin as "america's greatest threat ". The only problem is that last time I checked she held no elected office, nor is she running for any elected office. So explain to poor misguided me just why she is so dangerous ?
AS for the rest of the world they now see what barry lacks and what he wants and are preparing for what they see is the only outcome.

tieguy

Banned
Originally Posted by diesel96
Originally Posted by tieguy

Since you won't answer why you'd rather spend America's tax dollars and Chinese IOU's on the Middle East instead of home, lets change the subject to race. Speaking of racist, can you explain the make-up of the Sarah Palin fan club. Let me give you a hint...Casper the Ghost

My god you liberals are terrified of Sarah Palin.

Instead of hinting to the ethnicity of Palin supporters could you tell me the breakdown of white to nonwhite at whichever palin book signing you went to? perhaps compare to their local demographics. Or are you making this up too like you did the tea party posts you made?

What's the Conservative excuse ? Tax breaks for the rich, de-regulate, sabor rattle, and spend like there's no tommorrow

Conservatives don't have to make any excuses its the liberals who are in power and screwing up the country.

We'll duel banjo's if you finally acknowledge Bush swapping spit and making sweet love with the Saudi's, and you put that bust of Ronald Reagan, that's sitting on your coffee table, on E-Bay...

Again try to pay attention, Bush did not bow to those guys your guy Barry did. your guy clearly bowed to the stronger man.

Your so bent on portraying this tough guy persona for this country that your living it thru the President. Honor and Respect. Why don't you take up martial arts and tell your Sensei :chinese: you don't bow to Asians...

While I'm doing that you might as well learn to bow in honor of your submissive president. you might want to pick up a couple of dresses too.

I know, dumb right ? Those American Ivy League schools are such a waste of money...our next President should arrive thru a variety of small secluded community and state college's that was to difficult and easy to quit or had too many Hawaians and Asians...

I can't confirm or deny what your bowing president did at the Ivy league college since he had his records sealed. Its clear he did not get much of an education since he continously screws up simple foriegn policy concepts. Next to Barry Palin is a rocket scientist.

island1fox

Like she knows something about the climate, flunking out of 4/5 colleges and settling on a sports casting gig...OOh look Todd, it's snowing, I get to wear my "I'm a Patriot sweatshirt" and aww shucks, we can't see Russia from our house today...

FYI Tie, most nobel peace prize recipients don't give feeble award winning speeches, they give lectures, as was done yesterday...funny how this speech had appeal to neo-cons...

Quitting....The right stuff....how patriotic...

Can you sugarcoat a failed governership any sweeter ? "Many people", is certainly not the majority what so ever. If by "many people" you mean by rural, small bible belt towns gullible enough to buy her book and persona, than be our guest. But don't pass it along like it's set in stone.
BTW...Palin, does not deserve the title of ex-governer of Alaska, more like halfass Gov.

diesel96,
I do not know what you do at UPS -it is none of my business. But I will bet --driver, feeder, p/t or mgmt --you work very hard.
You seem to fairly intelligent --very hard for me to understand --why any politician can --BAMBOOZLE-- us --and we feel it is alright --right or left.
I did not sweeten anything --just reported a plain fact --she resigned her position for varius reasons --among them to at some time run for another office.
I remember Hillary stating as she ran for her second Senate term " I will serve my full term as the junior Senator from the great state of Ny--I am not running for President" Immediately after the Senate election --she was on the campain trail --collecting full Senate salary ---then resigned her position to become sec of state.
Same can be said on left as well as right ---you think that is alright ---??
As hard as we work --it is hard for me to understand ---maybe I am just stupid ????
We get so dug in on each side ---that the truth and what is right no longer matters !!:sad-little:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
diesel96,
I do not know what you do at UPS -it is none of my business. But I will bet --driver, feeder, p/t or mgmt --you work very hard.
You seem to fairly intelligent --very hard for me to understand --why any politician can --BAMBOOZLE-- us --and we feel it is alright --right or left.
I did not sweeten anything --just reported a plain fact --she resigned her position for varius reasons --among them to at some time run for another office.
I remember Hillary stating as she ran for her second Senate term " I will serve my full term as the junior Senator from the great state of Ny--I am not running for President" Immediately after the Senate election --she was on the campain trail --collecting full Senate salary ---then resigned her position to become sec of state.
As hard as we work --it is hard for me to understand ---maybe I am just stupid ????
We get so dug in on each side ---that the truth and what is right no longer matters !!:sad-little:

Island,

Let me be the first to offer a confirmation.

:peaceful:

diesel96

diesel96,

Island, I find it very hard to understand how any fairly intelligent voter would get BAMBOOZLED buying into Sarah Palin's lack of world/national knowledge and dogma doctrines.

Tie, with your recent reponses, consider ending your career as a "stand up" comedian if UPS offers you a buy out next year...:wink2:

"My god you liberals are terrified of Sarah Palin."

"Next to Barry Palin is a rocket scientist."

Lame Joke Drums - Rimshot (For use in forums)

tieguy

Banned
Island, I find it very hard to understand how any fairly intelligent voter would get BAMBOOZLED buying into Sarah Palin's lack of world/national knowledge and dogma doctrines.

The "fairly intelligent voters" who are getting bamboozled are the liberal voters who claim Palin is no threat but yet keep treating her like one.:surprised: But then I guess they realize that Obama has screwed up so much that at this point Palins lack of knowledge can no longer be an issue.

Tie, with your recent reponses, consider ending your career as a "stand up" comedian if UPS offers you a buy out next year...:wink2:

Follow your beloved messiahs example and simply bow in submission next time.:wink2:

island1fox

"My god you liberals are terrified of Sarah Palin."

"Next to Barry Palin is a rocket scientist."

YouTube- Lame Joke Drums - Rimshot (For use in forums)

Diesel96,
You assume too much ---I have never stated that I would vote for Sarah Palin-----the thread I began was on her treatment as a woman ,wife and mother---again for you and the rocket scientist tos-you cannot see through your lock step liberal hatred.
Also rather than answer the main point of my post --is it right to collect taxpayer money --a salary -for the job you were elected to and then --full time run for another position? Any politician ---Is this right or wrong ??? It is a typical Liberal response to attack the person --rather than focus on the issue.

tieguy

Banned
Diesel96,
You assume too much ---I have never stated that I would vote for Sarah Palin-----the thread I began was on her treatment as a woman ,wife and mother---again for you and the rocket scientist tos-you cannot see through your lock step liberal hatred.

Rabid hatred is a good description. I've never seen the Libs hate someone that supposedly is so unsuited for office.

bbsam

Staff member
Diesel96,

Rabid hatred is a good description. I've never seen the Libs hate someone that supposedly is so unsuited for office.

I'm not sure what you call hatred, but when a woman, wife, and mother steps into the political ring, she can expect to be treated like a politician. She sure seemed to be able to fire the salvos. I certainly don't hate Sarah Palin. I think she's a downright hottie. I just can't take her political aspirations all that seriously. Hate is something I reserve for the likes of DICK Cheney.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I agree, that once in the political ring, treatment should be equal whether a man or woman. The problem is that Sarah Pailin was treated very differently than any other political candidate. She was attacked and is 'til this day attacked vehemently by the opposition.

It's like the opposition is more afraid of her than any other political figure.

bbsam

Staff member
I agree, that once in the political ring, treatment should be equal whether a man or woman. The problem is that Sarah Pailin was treated very differently than any other political candidate. She was attacked and is 'til this day attacked vehemently by the opposition.

I guess I don't see her as being attacked. Possibly mocked and made fun of, but not attacked. Tina Fey mocked her mercilessly...with her own words! Didn't have to change them to make them ridiculous. She made "maverick" hilarious with her over-use of the word. She quit the governor-ship to go on book tours and Oprah. How does one not make fun of that? Face it. It's funny stuff. I think Jon Stewart would have a better shot at being president. He's funny 'cause it's his job. She's funny 'cause...well, 'cause she's Sarah Palin.

tieguy

Banned
I guess I don't see her as being attacked. Possibly mocked and made fun of, but not attacked. Tina Fey mocked her mercilessly...with her own words! Didn't have to change them to make them ridiculous.

Tina Fey did change Palins words. Many staunch liberals ( looks like you may be one of them) never actually listened to Palin and then made the assumption that Fey was quoting palin with her own words.

She made "maverick" hilarious with her over-use of the word. She quit the governor-ship to go on book tours and Oprah. How does one not make fun of that? Face it. It's funny stuff. I think Jon Stewart would have a better shot at being president. He's funny 'cause it's his job. She's funny 'cause...well, 'cause she's Sarah Palin.

This is where we agree. After watching Obama screw up even John Stewart shoudl recieve consideration if he asks for it.

diesel96

Diesel96,
Also rather than answer the main point of my post --is it right to collect taxpayer money --a salary -for the job you were elected to and then --full time run for another position? Any politician ---Is this right or wrong ??? It is a typical Liberal response to attack the person --rather than focus on the issue.

Originally Posted by island1fox
TOS,
Many, many people have more respect for politicians that have the "courage" to step down from a position rather than collect the salary and benefits while you run for another job. --what a joke. I guess if the Ups CEO wanted to travel around for a year or two campaigning for another CEO job somewhere you would say that is the HONEST thing to do ???? While he was paid by UPS ?
Also all the petty lawsuits that were being filed by the left were a huge expense to the people of Alaska and certainly were a distraction to Sarah Palin.Obama, Clinton, McCain etc should be ashamed collect 150,000+ per year while not doing the job
Today I am not ashamed to say that President Obama gave a great speech in OSLO ---is it so difficult to see and acknowledge there were excellent and honorable reasons why Governor Palin passed the reigns ??

Island, first off, Liberal hatred ? Liberal hatred was reserved for Bush/Cheney and those rabid supporters for neo-con world domination thru deceit. You know, the ones calling everyone "anti-American" and "un-Patriotic" who detested the Bush Doctrine and the Iraq debacle. Palin, on the other hand, who at no fault but her own, entered the fray, knowingly she was way over her head, accepted the nomination and assumed herself as the dominate morally righteous canidate exposing her family out there for public scrutiny. At the same time, she channeled viscious outright lies and attacks against the Democratic nominated canidate and hasn't shut-up since. Upon losing the campaign, an avalanche of media, voters, and her own staff gave her a dose of reality. So, she has an miraculous epithamy of going rogue, backed by her insatiable un-informed cult following, she employs a ghost-writer to author a book of fictional events disputed not only by the left, but by her own handlers. So by your standards, Island, (Palin) this poor, lil innocent women, mother, wife unleashes her pit bull with lipstick approach of attacks, on (Obama) man, husband, father, and the end result, backfires in her face. Oh, well, I have no sympathy for her and the handlers that tell her what to say...

You may have not stated whether you voted for Palin or not, but it's obvious, and no doubt your defending her by proclaiming to "petty lawsuits". How are you to judge what is petty and what is not ? Have you read the transcripts ? Are you sitting in an un-employment line as a result of her stroke of a pen, Governing wrath of firing her bro-in-law's boss ?

As far as collecting tax-payers money while in office, running for higher office, why are you buying into that crap? She took an oath dude, she made a commitment and broke it. No matter how hard you try to spin it, SHE QUIT ! That looks great on your resume for presidential consideration. Her reasonings were unclear and bogus. And if she wasn't attractive, she'd still be running bingo tournaments benefitting the Wasilla Moose lodge !

If that's the case Moreluck, then you must be absolutely terrified of Obama by the way you vehemently attack the President...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Moreluck,

NO ONE is afraid of Sarah Palin, Sarah Palin is making herself "fodder" for jokes and attacks just by being in the limelight.

Her 15 minutes was up the minute she dragged McLame down the tubes in Nov 2008.

Palin, in her OWN words, is on the road making rediculous charges (attacks) against Obama. Apparently, she feels like Reverend Wright, Chicago Thugs and Father Pfleger are still "hot" buttons for the right wing masses.

Her "handlers" believe that they can gain some traction using the same old "failed" ideas that McLame tried.

As she travels around the trailer park circuit of the USA signing her books, she has placed a "ten ring" on her chest for redicule.

On this board, there is NO FEAR of Sarah Palin, everytime one of you defends her, we laugh at first, then take the time to share our humor with the rest.

Watching the defense of Palin on this board only inspires redicule, and that redicule is based on her own words, her own actions and her own history.

"We" as democrats dont have to make anything up (like McCain had to during the campaign) about Sarah Palin, she provides us all that we need.

Palin, a completely unqualified "person" for president has the following criteria on her resume, yet some on this board (TIEGUY) believe thru expression, that she could be a legitimate candidate for president.

1) 6 years to complete a 4 year junior college degree in 5 different schools.

2) Mayor of a town of 6300 people where she took office with a surplus and left it millions in debt with policies she implemented. (25 milion)

3) Elected Governor of the State of Alaska, took money for a bridge for nowhere, protected Oil companies. Governor Murkowski appointed Palin to the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission.

4) Failed in her run for Lt. Governor after leaving her position as Mayor of Podunk, I mean Wasilla.

5) Failed to get Alaska Senate seat, when Murkowski resigned and appointed his daughter to the seat.

6) In 2006, Palin obtained her first passport and actually left the country for the first time in her life, this trip was to visit troops in kuwait.

7) Failed in her run for vice president.

8) Failed in running a family with family values.

9) Failed to complete her term as governor claiming "I will not run for re-election", and then quitting a week later? She cited ethics complaints against her that were stacking up, some of which were sticking to her.

Now, I dont know about you right wingers on this board, but how you view this resume with any credibility is beyond me. How any of you believe that this list of garbage qualifies her to be president is the hardest to understand.

The only thing she has accomplished, is to "repeat" lines supplied to her by "handlers". She is a good speaker, she does have the ability to read a supplied speach, comprehend the message and then deliver it.

But this doesnt make her qualified.

She is a "product", a product packaged by a right wing interest group, and headed by William Kristol. The same William Kristol who has been involved with republican presidents going back to Nixon and the head of the neo-conservative movement called The New American Century.

This puppet master is trying once again to gain entry into the White House thru Palin, and those of you supporting her are supporting him.

This woman is not feared, Bill Kristol is. Why do you think he gets a pie in the face at most colleges he visits and speaks at?

Peace
:peaceful:

island1fox

:wink2:dIESEL 96,
I might have missed the answer because of all the hate B.S. As you would say --dude --simple question --simple answer ---Collect money for a job you were elected to do -----Knowingly full well that you LIED( no not talking about Bush) Hillary "I am not going to run for President --but when elected for a second term as junior Senator of NY -I will serve my full term"
Let me ask the question so a six year old could understand --no need for more liberal diatribe---Is it right to lie and collect a salary for a job while you do not do the job but rather campain for a different position.
A simple no this is wrong ----or yes I believe any politicians that do this are my heros !!!! Simple enough ---can any LIBERAL answer a direct question ???:sad-little:
Or should I take that "buying into that crap" --would mean that you agee --that is the HONEST AND BRAVE thing to do --do not quit ---just Lie ????

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
:wink2:dIESEL 96,
I might have missed the answer because of all the hate B.S. As you would say --dude --simple question --simple answer ---Collect money for a job you were elected to do -----Knowingly full well that you LIED( no not talking about Bush) Hillary "I am not going to run for President --but when elected for a second term as junior Senator of NY -I will serve my full term"
Let me ask the question so a six year old could understand --no need for more liberal diatribe---Is it right to lie and collect a salary for a job while you do not do the job but rather campain for a different position.
A simple no this is wrong ----or yes I believe any politicians that do this are my heros !!!! Simple enough ---can any LIBERAL answer a direct question ???:sad-little:
Or should I take that "buying into that crap" --would mean that you agee --that is the HONEST AND BRAVE thing to do --do not quit ---just Lie ????
Yes, I believe all politicians do this. "Thanks but no thanks.":happy2:

island1fox

Yes, I believe all politicians do this. "Thanks but no thanks.":happy2:
bbsam,
No --you are mistaken. The politician in the center of this thread did not do this.
Palin resigned for numerous reasons but as I pointed out --rather than collect the salary and not do the governors job --resigned --moved on --and let the Lt Gov run the state.
I am not sure what "thanks but no thanks " is intended to mean.
My beef is not with you --it is with the politicians that stay in office -do not do the job they were elected to do --campain for another position .
My Beef is also with people that repeat either Left or right talking points without using their own intelligence.
My simple question to diesel 96 --Is this practice that almost all politicians do ethical ?????