Sarah Palin--Disagree must you Destroy ?

island1fox

It would have been even funnier if they had been able to give good, thoughtful answers to his questions, that really would have showed him!

Jones,
You seem to have a good point there!! It would have not only been nice to hear --but imagine someday a politician that lives up to their word.
OBAMA --"No politics as usual --no special interests groups"
Obama---"Transparency --c-span will telecast the health care open debate"
Obama--"No bill will be signed by me unless the American public has a chance to read the legislation"
Obama--"No Pork in any bill I will sign"
Obama--Most traveled president in first year --even uses Air force one to go on a NY Date with his wife ---tells me not to drive my suv ???
Obama --appoints a general to run what he declared --the"right" war --leaves our troops at risk --the most deaths since the war began --while he waits three months to make a decision ????
Obama --Almost one year later cries about Bush and what he inherited.
Obama --Tarp rushed through ??? As Senator Obama pushed for it --as President elect implored Bush to push it through ???
Obama --cried about all social programs passed during Bush Administration --as Senator --He voted for them
Obama "Pass stimulous unemployment will not go above 8% ??? Has a "job Summit" eleven months later to get "ideas"?????

Sarah Palin ----A person that both "elite" Ivy league snobs Republican and Democrat look down there nose at.
Sarah Palin --a woman who ran a city, a state,took on the Republican old boy network in Alaska as well as the Oil companies.
Knows how to run a family budget as well as a government budget.
It would be truly refreshing to finally have a President that will keep their word to the American people--in other words an honest person !!!!:wink2:

tieguy

Banned
It would have been even funnier if they had been able to give good, thoughtful answers to his questions, that really would have showed him!

I really don't believe the guy doing the video is going to show the thoughtful answers. I believe he purposely edited those answers out. Looking at the line he had 500 people to choose from. He went through it until he got the answers he wanted. Another effort to make conservatives look like idiots.

unionman

"The good Lord didn't see fit to put oil and gas only where there are democratic regimes friendly to the United States" - Richard Cheney1

Halliburton subsidiary Brown & Root is paid $9 million by the Pentagon (under Cheney's direction as Secretary of Defense) to produce a classified report detailing how private companies (like itself) could provide logistical support for American troops in potential war zones around the world. Shortly after this report, the Pentagon awards Brown & Root a five-year contract to provide logistics for the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers. The General Accounting Office estimates that through this contract, Brown & Root makes overall $2.2 billion in revenue in the Balkans.2

Without any previous business experience, Cheney leaves the Department of Defense to become the CEO of Halliburton Co., one of the biggest oil-services companies in the world. He will be chairman of the company from 1996 to October 1998 and from February to August 2000. Under Cheney's leadership, Halliburton moves up from 73rd to 18th on the Pentagon's list of top contractors. The company garners $2.3 billion in U.S. government contracts, which almost doubles the $1.2 billion it earned from the government previously. Most of the contracts are granted by the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers.3 Halliburton's overseas operations go from 51% to 68% of its revenue. According to the Center for Public Integrity,4 under Cheney's leadership the company also receives $1.5 billion worth of assistance from government-sponsored agencies such as OPIC (Overseas Private Investment Corporation) and the Export-Import Bank, a huge increase compared to the $100 million that the company had received in federal loans and guarantees in the five years prior to Cheney's arrival. Years later, during the 2000 campaign in a broadcasted vice presidential candidates' debate with Joe Lieberman, Cheney asserts that "the government has absolutely nothing to do" with his financial success as chairman of Halliburton Co.5 Halliburton pleads guilty to criminal charges of violating a U.S. ban on exports to Libya by selling Col. Qaddafi six pulse neutron generators, devices that can be used to detonate nuclear weapons.6 Halliburton pays a $3.8 million penalty to settle alleged violations of the U.S. trade ban.7

unionman

Not sure what Haliburton and cheney have to do with Palin.

Back on topic.
Palin stirring a little rucus over climategate and the washington post catching grief for allowing Palin a venue.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/was...st-booed-for-giving-palin-op-ed-platform.html
It has to do with you guys making fun of people that voted for Obama and Biden, when you voted for the worst President, vice president in the history of our country.
You spend all kinds of time on here bashing Obama and praising that maroon Sarah Palin because I guess it makes you feel good. Just thought I would remind you who you voted for, twice......

According to "Plan of Attack," it was Cheney who was particularly focused on Iraq before the terrorist attacks. Before Bush's inauguration, Cheney sent word to departing Defense Secretary William S. Cohen that he wanted the traditional briefing given an incoming president to be a serious "discussion about Iraq and different options." Bush specifically assigned Cheney to focus as vice president on intelligence scenarios, particularly the possibility that terrorists would obtain nuclear or biological weapons.
Early discussions among the administration's national security "principals" -- Cheney, Powell, Tenet and national security adviser Condoleezza Rice -- and their deputies focused on how to weaken Hussein diplomatically. But Deputy Defense Secretary Wolfowitz proposed sending in the military to seize Iraq's southern oil fields and establish the area as a foothold from which opposition groups could overthrow Hussein.

P.s. Reagan tripled the deficit. Peace!

moreluck

golden ticket member
making fun of the people who voted for Obama.....you mean like the lady that was clapping and jumping up and down screaming that Obama's gonna pay my mortgage & car payment. That's a mentality that I find hard to comprehend having paid my way through life.

Those voters, I'm sure, are sorely disappointed in their candidate.:knockedout:

tieguy

Banned
It has to do with you guys making fun of people that voted for Obama and Biden, when you voted for the worst President, vice president in the history of our country.
You spend all kinds of time on here bashing Obama and praising that maroon Sarah Palin because I guess it makes you feel good. Just thought I would remind you who you voted for, twice......

According to "Plan of Attack," it was Cheney who was particularly focused on Iraq before the terrorist attacks. Before Bush's inauguration, Cheney sent word to departing Defense Secretary William S. Cohen that he wanted the traditional briefing given an incoming president to be a serious "discussion about Iraq and different options." Bush specifically assigned Cheney to focus as vice president on intelligence scenarios, particularly the possibility that terrorists would obtain nuclear or biological weapons.
Early discussions among the administration's national security "principals" -- Cheney, Powell, Tenet and national security adviser Condoleezza Rice -- and their deputies focused on how to weaken Hussein diplomatically. But Deputy Defense Secretary Wolfowitz proposed sending in the military to seize Iraq's southern oil fields and establish the area as a foothold from which opposition groups could overthrow Hussein.

P.s. Reagan tripled the deficit. Peace!

And your sour grapes hissy fit has what to do with Sarah Palin?

tieguy

Banned
making fun of the people who voted for Obama.....you mean like the lady that was clapping and jumping up and down screaming that Obama's gonna pay my mortgage & car payment. That's a mentality that I find hard to comprehend having paid my way through life.

Those voters, I'm sure, are sorely disappointed in their candidate.:knockedout:

I don't understand why his skin is so thin. Obama is setting deficit records that easily eclipse Bush and may never be broken. And he's doing it wasting his money on worthless government programs. Just think we went through multiple recessions and depressions and yet never had our credit rating threatened until Obama took office. When he's not pissing away the tax money from the 82 percent that are still working he's traveling abroad and bowing in servitude towards lesser leaders.
The funny thing is the unionman probably wants someone frugal with balls representing him at the hall just not as president.

Next up in this never ending comedy is our war president accepting a Noble peace prize that he did not earn. :whiteflag:

unionman

I don't understand why his skin is so thin. Obama is setting deficit records that easily eclipse Bush and may never be broken. And he's doing it wasting his money on worthless government programs. Just think we went through multiple recessions and depressions and yet never had our credit rating threatened until Obama took office. When he's not pissing away the tax money from the 82 percent that are still working he's traveling abroad and bowing in servitude towards lesser leaders.
The funny thing is the unionman probably wants someone frugal with balls representing him at the hall just not as president.

Next up in this never ending comedy is our war president accepting a Noble peace prize that he did not earn. :whiteflag:
Bush starts a war against the wrong country so Cheney can make billions at haliburton and you are complaining about Obama for investing in this countries infastructure.
One soldier costs something like a million dollars a day and Bush put over 100,000 of our troops in Iraq for what? to finish his daddies job? Mean while, Bin Ladin is allowed to escape when they had him cornered in Afganistan. Great leadership you chose there.
The unemployment rate drops after just 10 months in office because of great leadership, God knows where this country would be headed with Palin in there.

tieguy

Banned
Bush starts a war against the wrong country so Cheney can make billions at haliburton and you are complaining about Obama for investing in this countries infastructure.

wrong country? And I guess Obama stopped this war the second he went to congress? How about the second he became president? Did Obama give Haliburton a cease and desist either time? Guess the war was not all that wrong after all.

One soldier costs something like a million dollars a day and Bush put over 100,000 of our troops in Iraq for what? to finish his daddies job?

That I will agree with. Once Daddy decided to do persian gulf one then we were committed to that region.

Mean while, Bin Ladin is allowed to escape when they had him cornered in Afganistan. Great leadership you chose there.

I agree I think Clinton should have gotten him when he had the chance.Oh were you talking about one of my guys?

The unemployment rate drops after just 10 months in office because of great leadership, God knows where this country would be headed with Palin in there.

Did it really drop? Funny how all those weekly stats and other stats show no drop yet somehow the labor department claims an improvement. Maybe it dropped while Obama was groveling at Japans PM's feet. Roflmao.

unionman

Did it really drop? Funny how all those weekly stats and other stats show no drop yet somehow the labor department claims an improvement. Maybe it dropped while Obama was groveling at Japans PM's feet. Roflmao.
" We will own it". That is what Powell said to Bush when he started the war in Iraq. We can never leave totally, so don't try to blame Obama for not pulling out of Iraq when he got in congress. It would be stupid to pull out just for the sake of doing it. You conservatives crack me up some times when you talk about all the wasted money on are own people but when your party starts a war that will cost us for who knows how many years, you have nothing to say. except some patriotic bull crap.

The economy is improving and its a fact. The main reason it is turning around is because of the bailout and stimulus money which is already being payed back. The more people that are working the more taxes that come in also.

tieguy

Banned
" We will own it". That is what Powell said to Bush when he started the war in Iraq. We can never leave totally, so don't try to blame Obama for not pulling out of Iraq when he got in congress. It would be stupid to pull out just for the sake of doing it. You conservatives crack me up some times when you talk about all the wasted money on are own people but when your party starts a war that will cost us for who knows how many years, you have nothing to say. except some patriotic bull crap.

As opposed to your making excuses to deny any responsibility for the current president who promised to pull us out and has instead increased our involvement?

The economy is improving and its a fact. The main reason it is turning around is because of the bailout and stimulus money which is already being payed back. The more people that are working the more taxes that come in also.

ROFLMAO. Lets believe the labor departments BS numbers for a minute and say we had a 150,000 less layoffs in November. Do you really think those 150,0000 people can possibly pay back the three trillon dollars spent?

unionman

ROFLMAO. Lets believe the labor departments BS numbers for a minute and say we had a 150,000 less layoffs in November. Do you really think those 150,0000 people can possibly pay back the three trillon dollars spent?
Where do you get 3 trillion? Are you referring to the tarp and the stimulus or something else?
150,000? try millions of people out of work buddy. You have to get the ball rolling to recovery and thats exactly what has happened.
Do you know why China is so much further along in there recovery?

tieguy

Banned
Where do you get 3 trillion? Are you referring to the tarp and the stimulus or something else?
150,000? try millions of people out of work buddy. You have to get the ball rolling to recovery and thats exactly what has happened.

8 million jobs have been lost due to the recession. So we spend about 4 million bucks per lost job not to mention another 200 billion in the upcoming job stimulus. We would have been better off paying those 8 million people 50,000 a year. It would have been a lot cheaper. Instead we plan to waste three trillion dollars on some BS stimulus package and then try to claim victory when the economy develops a faint heart beat.
Those 8 million people and their grand children will all die of old age before they ever generate enough tax revenues to pay back that three trillion dollars.

Do you know why China is so much further along in there recovery?

Depends on who you listen to.

http://www.rfa.org/english/energy_watch/false-data-07072009113934.html