Sarah Palin--Disagree must you Destroy ?

unionman

I don't get the 4 million number but what's wrong with investing in are own country. There are plenty of bridges and dams and roads that are in desperate need of work and yet you call it waste.
I do understand pork, and I don't like it. That is why I like McCain, he puts that pork on the table for everybody to see and makes these kinds of wastes not happen, but your always going to have politicians making deals with lobbyists and companies. That's what needs to change, and I think it is.
Its kind of like health care, its broken and it needs to be fixed. I don't agree with doing it now but you have to admit its a major problem in this country.

unionman

Its not a bad move. She's clearly planning to run for president in 2012. She freed herself up to start politicing for the job.
according to her son in law she quit to make money. I know he's a creepy little prick but was it right for her to just quit as Governor

tieguy

Banned
according to her son in law she quit to make money. I know he's a creepy little prick but was it right for her to just quit as Governor

For her its the right move. She needs time to prepare. She needs time to overcome the negativity she earned running for vice president.She'll speak out on issues from time to time like she did yesterday on the climategate issues. She'll find reasons to go out and press the flesh like she is doing on the book tour. She can't say that because she has not declared herself a candidate.

unionman

For her its the right move. She needs time to prepare. She needs time to overcome the negativity she earned running for vice president.She'll speak out on issues from time to time like she did yesterday on the climategate issues. She'll find reasons to go out and press the flesh like she is doing on the book tour. She can't say that because she has not declared herself a candidate.
What about the people of Alaska that voted her in to clean up the bridge to nowhere. What will keep her from quitting as President?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
What about the people of Alaska that voted her in to clean up the bridge to nowhere. What will keep her from quitting as President?
Don't you know she didn't really quit? She just passed the ball, like any good point guard would :wink2:
We've had 17 governors elected president. None of them quit their jobs halfway through so they could "prepare". But then none of them really needed quite as much preparation....

island1fox

Before? or After she'd quit halfway during her term?

LOL
:surprised:
TOS,
Many, many people have more respect for politicians that have the "courage" to step down from a position rather than collect the salary and benefits while you run for another job. Obama, Clinton, McCain etc should be ashamed collect 150,000+ per year while not doing the job --what a joke. I guess if the Ups CEO wanted to travel around for a year or two campaigning for another CEO job somewhere you would say that is the HONEST thing to do ???? While he was paid by UPS ?
Also all the petty lawsuits that were being filed by the left were a huge expense to the people of Alaska and certainly were a distraction to Sarah Palin.
Today I am not ashamed to say that President Obama gave a great speech in OSLO ---is it so difficult to see and acknowledge there were excellent and honorable reasons why Governor Palin passed the reigns ??

tieguy

Banned

There is no higher job to run for and no one to bow to. :happy-very:

She did the right thing for the voters of Alaska who would not have gotten her undivided attention. I got a feeling she'll still win that state if she runs for president.

tieguy

Banned
Don't you know she didn't really quit? She just passed the ball, like any good point guard would :wink2:
We've had 17 governors elected president. None of them quit their jobs halfway through so they could "prepare". But then none of them really needed quite as much preparation....

I agree. Its a shame Obama didn't do the same thing.

unionman

She did the right thing for the voters of Alaska who would not have gotten her undivided attention. I got a feeling she'll still win that state if she runs for president.
So, you believe that she is in it for the power and not to serve the people? I believe you are a bad judge of people.

tieguy

Banned
So, you believe that she is in it for the power and not to serve the people? I believe you are a bad judge of people.

I may be but even I drew the line when it came time to vote for Obama.

Just think Oslo gave him an award that he did not earn. How does he thank them? He goes there and makes a pro war speech that totally counters the intent of the award.

I'm not making this up, Obama just keeps feeding me this kind of priceless stupidity. :happy-very:

unionman

Just think Oslo gave him an award that he did not earn. How does he thank them? He goes there and makes a pro war speech that totally counters the intent of the award.

I'm not making this up, Obama just keeps feeding me this kind of priceless stupidity. :happy-very:
Actually his speech may go down in history as one of his best. Especially the part when he reminded the countries attending that without force they would not be there as free people.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
hey that what barry doing.
Grabbing all the power he can.
This healthcare reform is a sham to govern you from birth to the grave , which by the way he will tell you when to start digging it.
If you would be so kind to explain to us all just why does barry need all those personal czars ? Why does the first lady need a staff of 24 ( annual payroll is over $1.3m ), when most other first ladies only had a staff of one { Hillary had 3}. Why won't this white house release all the documents request thru the FOIA ( freedom of information act ) that many different organization has requested ? Why were all his personal records made into state secrets ?
Show one action barry has done to date that his goal was to serve the people and not himself ?

unionman

hey that what barry doing.
Grabbing all the power he can.
This healthcare reform is a sham to govern you from birth to the grave , which by the way he will tell you when to start digging it.
If you would be so kind to explain to us all just why does barry need all those personal czars ? Why does the first lady need a staff of 24 ( annual payroll is over $1.3m ), when most other first ladies only had a staff of one { Hillary had 3}. Why won't this white house release all the documents request thru the FOIA ( freedom of information act ) that many different organization has requested ? Why were all his personal records made into state secrets ?
Show one action barry has done to date that his goal was to serve the people and not himself ?
Your grasping for straws. You guys are so intent on finding something wrong with him , your like donkeys with blinders on. Hee Haw!

diesel96

And he's doing it wasting his money on worthless government programs.

I agree Tie, why spend money on Americans when we can spend it on ****es, Sunis, and Kurds...:osama: <---tank u berry much, would you like a slurpee ?

Just think we went through multiple recessions and depressions and yet never had our credit rating threatened until Obama took office.

More like Bush's liberal TARP policy and Obama's stimulus recovery act is saving us from another Great Depression of the new millenium.

When he's not pissing away the tax money from the 82 percent that are still working he's traveling abroad and bowing in servitude towards lesser leaders.

At least he's not sucking face and holding hands strolling thru flowery gardens with those leaders who's country bred the 9/11 attackers, an happily purchasing first class tickets for Ben Ladin's family to exit, stage right.

The funny thing is the unionman probably wants someone frugal with balls representing him at the hall just not as president.

What's funnier is management wants someone with a hugh pair representing UPS during contract negotiations...but when it comes to a President, mgr's like Tie, prefer someone dumb as a rock who they can manipulate and make believe their smart...
:whiteflag:

Like she knows something about the climate, flunking out of 4/5 colleges and settling on a sports casting gig...OOh look Todd, it's snowing, I get to wear my "I'm a Patriot sweatshirt" and aww shucks, we can't see Russia from our house today...

FYI Tie, most nobel peace prize recipients don't give feeble award winning speeches, they give lectures, as was done yesterday...funny how this speech had appeal to neo-cons...

Quitting....The right stuff....how patriotic...

TOS,
Many, many people have more respect for politicians that have the "courage" to step down from a position rather than collect the salary and benefits while you run for another job. --what a joke. I guess if the Ups CEO wanted to travel around for a year or two campaigning for another CEO job somewhere you would say that is the HONEST thing to do ???? While he was paid by UPS ?
Also all the petty lawsuits that were being filed by the left were a huge expense to the people of Alaska and certainly were a distraction to Sarah Palin.Obama, Clinton, McCain etc should be ashamed collect 150,000+ per year while not doing the job
Today I am not ashamed to say that President Obama gave a great speech in OSLO ---is it so difficult to see and acknowledge there were excellent and honorable reasons why Governor Palin passed the reigns ??

Can you sugarcoat a failed governership any sweeter ? "Many people", is certainly not the majority what so ever. If by "many people" you mean by rural, small bible belt towns gullible enough to buy her book and persona, than be our guest. But don't pass it along like it's set in stone.
BTW...Palin, does not deserve the title of ex-governer of Alaska, more like halfass Gov.

tieguy

Banned
Actually his speech may go down in history as one of his best. Especially the part when he reminded the countries attending that without force they would not be there as free people.

I don't disagree with the points he made. The problem is his timing. You don't speak on the need for war in this time and place. Obama is once again the klutz that does not understand such simple concepts. Look at the bowing and groveling. Look at how he again upset Japans PM by not meeting with him as requested in Oslo. Look at how he klutzed the entire asian trip. Someone needs to grab this guy and tell him to pull his head out of his rear. Palin definitely can't screw the pooch any worse then Barry has.

tieguy

Banned
Your grasping for straws. You guys are so intent on finding something wrong with him , your like donkeys with blinders on. Hee Haw!

Those straws keep poking me in the eye.

if you're going to talk smack then you should realize that the blinder thing works for someone defending Obama and denying he is doing anything wrong. Duh.

tieguy

Banned
Originally Posted by tieguy
I agree Tie, why spend money on Americans when we can spend it on ****es, Sunis, and Kurds...:osama: <---tank u berry much, would you like a slurpee ?

This should be good. Lets see if Unionman has any integrity and calls you a racist for making that comment.
More like Bush's liberal TARP policy and Obama's stimulus recovery act is saving us from another Great Depression of the new millenium.

ROFLMAO, that is the liberal excuse is it not.
At least he's not sucking face and holding hands strolling thru flowery gardens with those leaders who's country bred the 9/11 attackers, an happily purchasing first class tickets for Ben Ladin's family to exit, stage right.

Your argument being its better to bow to those same people? You and unionman should get together for some dueling banjo's after that comment.

What's funnier is management wants someone with a hugh pair representing UPS during contract negotiations...but when it comes to a President, mgr's like Tie, prefer someone dumb as a rock who they can manipulate and make believe their smart...

We must be happy because Barry is the dumbest president I've ever seen. Tell me about that custom of having our president bow to everyone in the world. ROFLMAO.

unionman

I don't disagree with the points he made. The problem is his timing. You don't speak on the need for war in this time and place. Obama is once again the klutz that does not understand such simple concepts. Look at the bowing and groveling. Look at how he again upset Japans PM by not meeting with him as requested in Oslo. Look at how he klutzed the entire asian trip. Someone needs to grab this guy and tell him to pull his head out of his rear. Palin definitely can't screw the pooch any worse then Barry has.
Your so wrong its not funny. The world admires and respects Obama because he is not like that stubborn war mongral we had for eight years prior. Look what he inherited, two wars , the worst depression since 1929, a huge deficit, and large Government. Yes, Bush increased the size of government by a lot.
Looks like the Depression is subsiding in a remarkably short time, the troops are now pointed at the people that actually attached us. But you probrably hope that the economy tanks and we get hit by terrorists just so you could say, we need Palin. What a loser, you only have 7 more years of Obama.

tieguy

Banned
Your so wrong its not funny. The world admires and respects Obama because he is not like that stubborn war mongral we had for eight years prior..

ROFLMAO. I probably missed this point. Could you tell me how he has changed anything from the stubborn war mongral we had for eight years.
He basically earned his nobel peace prize by talking a good game. That it.
The stubborn war mongral won the war in Iraq. You would think Obama would have removed all those troops there already. Instead they are still there and still redeploying to Iraq for more war duty.

He then made the ultimate bonehead move and talked about the need for war while accepting his peace prize. He could not have picked a worse time to make that speech.I enjoyed watching the swedes try to keep a straight face when Obama spoke. It was absolutely priceless.