Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Like I said before AV8, Your hero George W, Bush had 8 years to try and ruin this country, he almost did, america agreed. Now, if he couldnt do it in 8 years, and Obama has only been in office for 2 years, then this presidents record must seem like a picnic.

Look, you dont like obama for one reason only, he's a democrat.

No matter what he does, you will always complain. Obama could get unemployment down to 5% and you would say its not enough, he could balance the budget and you would say he didnt cut enough, he could end all wars and you would say he is weak on terror.

Its no surpise why you think this way. Its what you have been brainwashed to believe.

Peace.
The Dems. had both the house and the senate........or do you keep forgetting that?

av8torntn

Like I said before AV8, Your hero George W, Bush had 8 years to try and ruin this country, he almost did, america agreed. Now, if he couldnt do it in 8 years, and Obama has only been in office for 2 years, then this presidents record must seem like a picnic.

No matter what he does, you will always complain. Obama could get unemployment down to 5% and you would say its not enough, he could balance the budget and you would say he didnt cut enough, he could end all wars and you would say he is weak on terror.

Its no surpise why you think this way. Its what you have been brainwashed to believe.

Peace.

Why all the anger? You should be happy Obomba has taken the worse modern president title from Carter.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And just to show how bad GWB was bhos had to triple the USA debt level.

Also bhos had to increase the level of troops in combat, along with the number of deaths, and show the world that he cared more than GWB { who stopped playing golf out of respect } by increasing his golf games.

Face the facts TOS ,your guy is a loser and staying with him makes you a FOOL.
Contact the mods, if you think that I am attacking you , because I am.
I have had it with you .

Peace.
Republicans are brainwashed, democrats are full of kool-aide. Bush was an evil, terrible president that nearly ruined the country and 0 is hell bent on compounding everything Bush did wrong. Yea boy, we look forward to a second term from Mr. Multiplier.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Numbers For Obama.....

unemployment +25%
national debt +35%
gas prices +104%

14 million people out of work !

It's all his, he owns it and he's going to have to run on it. Pulling reckless stunts like releasing oil from emergency reserves is truly the most transparent thing he has done since taking office............we know it's a campaign ploy......his whole existence involves campaigning.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And just to show how bad GWB was bhos had to triple the USA debt level.

Also bhos had to increase the level of troops in combat, along with the number of deaths, and show the world that he cared more than GWB { who stopped playing golf out of respect } by increasing his golf games.

I have had it with you .

Barack TRIPLED the US DEBT???

Lets see, if that was true ( which it isnt) our current national deficit would be 30.5 trillion. The US Federal Deficit sat at 10.7 trillion the say Obama took office, its at 14 trillion now, how is that tripled??

Funny math again. How the right wing gets you to believe half the stuff you repeat is priceless.

The deficit only matters when the democrats are in office, but when the republicans are busy cutting taxes for the top 1% and raising the costs of everything else for the remaining 99 percent and running up the federal deficit, you are all cool with that.

It only matters now, because Barack is in office.

Get a clue.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I have had it with you .

I am a fool? I dont think so, I am doing just fine, and Obama has done exactly the things that I believe will help our country dig out of the crater that was left by BUSH and the republicans.

As for attacking me, dont let your head inflate to large, I am a pkg driver and I equate your "attacks" to a toothless chihuahua nipping at my pant legs being a cute annoyance up until I kick you back into your yard.

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Where is the HOPE and Change that bhos promised ?
Where is the new way of doing things in DC that he promised ?
Why has he been acting just like GWB ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Can Sarah Palin be more stupid? (IMA go with no. She tops herself every week!)

Just last week, she had to cancel her bus trip to nowhere because she claimed she had jury duty and she wanted to go back to alaska to do her civic duty. NOW, she has plans to fly to IOWA on tuesday this coming week to attend the premiere showing of a fluff piece movie called the UNDEFEATED.

Hmm, didnt she lose that election for John McCain? That sounds like a defeat, doesnt it?

This documentary depicts Palin as a strong leader, a woman of courage and a true american. (hold on a second, I was choking as I said that)

What a crock, was it jury duty? was it a boring bus tour to nowhere? or was it because she had to go get some free air time to spew her founding fathers nonsense in front of cameras?

That Sal Russo is making a huge joke out of Palin, but he's racking in the bucks!, but thats what pimps do.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I find it hilarious that she couldnt fulfill her civic duty as governor after being elected, but she feels the need to complete jury duty when she gets a summons?

Ironic? no, just stupid.

Peace.

Can Sarah Palin be more stupid? (IMA go with no. She tops herself every week!)

Just last week, she had to cancel her bus trip to nowhere because she claimed she had jury duty and she wanted to go back to alaska to do her civic duty. NOW, she has plans to fly to IOWA on tuesday this coming week to attend the premiere showing of a fluff piece movie called the UNDEFEATED.

Hmm, didnt she lose that election for John McCain? That sounds like a defeat, doesnt it?

This documentary depicts Palin as a strong leader, a woman of courage and a true american. (hold on a second, I was choking as I said that)

What a crock, was it jury duty? was it a boring bus tour to nowhere? or was it because she had to go get some free air time to spew her founding fathers nonsense in front of cameras?

That Sal Russo is making a huge joke out of Palin, but he's racking in the bucks!, but thats what pimps do.

Peace.
Actually Palin didn't really help McCain, but she hardly lost it for him either. He did that all on his own. His approach came across as "milk toast" with no backbone or grit.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Actually Palin didn't really help McCain, but she hardly lost it for him either. He did that all on his own. His approach came across as "milk toast" with no backbone or grit.

I had a different take on his defeat. I found him to be too much like Bush and, as many others did, wanted anyone other than Bush. Like him or not, Obama is a gifted orator and has the ability to sway large groups of people, including me. I bought in to his "Hope and Change" hook, line and sinker.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I never drank the kool-aid.
From day one I know something was off about this guy.
And everyday he continues to reconfirm my judgment.