Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I am all for CAIN/BACHMAN for 2012!

As this field whittles down, republicans will have to face reality that any matchup of any current candidate with another spells disaster.

As for Cain and Bachman, I say, Ride the Cain Train down the drain!

A preview of the campaign Cain train is available!
Train-wreck1copy.jpg

Peace.

bbsam

Staff member
With all this talk of Democrats, Republicans, Tea Partiers, Independants, etc., I just want a president that, when I see them on the news or their picture in the paper, I can fantasize about "doing" them. I think Palin could fit the bill and, yes, Cheryl, I would say it directly to her and I think she'd get a kick out of it.
Oh, how can we leave this up here without me taking it as an invitation for what I'd like to do just to shut her trap? No, I'm sure my line of logic here is completely inappropriate. Nevermind.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I am all for CAIN/BACHMAN for 2012!

As this field whittles down, republicans will have to face reality that any matchup of any current candidate with another spells disaster.

As for Cain and Bachman, I say, Ride the Cain Train down the drain!

A preview of the campaign Cain train is available!
Train-wreck1copy.jpg

Who's the bloodied bandaged person???

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Man, the stupid just keeps on flowing! I love it! While in New Hampshire Sarah Palin says..........

Really Sarah? In the northwest?

Idiot.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You got to love the 73% of americans who would BOOOO Sarah Palin at a hockey game!! What happened to the whole hockey mom thing??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Just in case you non believers thought the previous video was a fake, here's another camera angle from the stands!!! "YOU BETCHA!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm amazed at all the time wasted on finding garbage on a NON-CANDIDATE !! You'd think your time would be invested in touting all the good things "O" has accomplished and how he could brilliantly takes us down the road to prosperity.......oh wait, that's right, you don't do fiction. Too closely related to that batboy stuff, huh?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The crowds boooooed when Bruins just won.......they boo for everything!!

Are you deaf?

The P.A. announcer clearly calls out "americas hockey mom", and then introduces her children one by one, and then she is BOOOED for a lengthy period of time and stopping when she leaves the ice.

I posted two versions of the video so you wouldnt make this mistake, but I see I may have needed a third. Listen again.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm amazed at all the time wasted on finding garbage on a NON-CANDIDATE !! You'd think your time would be invested in touting all the good things "O" has accomplished and how he could brilliantly takes us down the road to prosperity.......oh wait, that's right, you don't do fiction. Too closely related to that batboy stuff, huh?

Finding good things about Obama isnt what this thread is about.

This thread is the garbage pit that is stupid sarah palin.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
AFRICA is a country??/ Oh no, more stupid Sarah Palin.

Peace.
At least Africa is a far away place and maybe lots of people don't know much about it.......BUT, your own president thinks there is 57 states in the United States. Now that is truly stupid!!
So, you took Fox's word for this......they always lie according to you. Hearsay!!