Sarah Palin Says Independence Day Is For Remembering When Jesus Led The Revolution

10 point

Let it go Oldngray.

You've respectfully stated your stance on your faith. You don't owe them another answer just to be ridiculed. Their blood won't be on your hands.

You're casting pearls before swine.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Let it go Oldngray.

You've respectfully stated your stance on your faith. You don't owe them another answer just to be ridiculed. Their blood won't be on your hands.

You're casting pearls before swine.

Love that Jesus speak. Better get back to Benny Hinn on the TV. Bible-bangers always have the right "answer", even if it's pure gibberish.

wkmac

How is it flawed reasoning? Race is genetics, not just skin color. Are you trying to claim Jesus was not Semitic (Jew)? What race would you call that?

Are you trying to make the term semetic exclusively jewish? If so, you fail to grasp the true meaning of the term,

In linguistics and ethnology, Semitic (from the Biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם‎, translated as "name") was first used to refer to a language family of West Asian origin, now called the Semitic languages. This family includes the ancient and modern forms of Ahlamu, Akkadian (Assyrian-Babylonian), Amharic, Ammonite, Amorite, Arabic, Aramaic/Syriac, Canaanite (Phoenician/Carthaginian/Hebrew), Chaldean, Eblaite, Edomite, Ge'ez, Maltese, Mandaic, Moabite, Sutean, Tigre and Tigrinya, and Ugaritic, among others.

As language studies are interwoven with cultural studies, the term also came to describe the extended cultures and ethnicities, as well as the history of these varied peoples as associated by close geographic and linguistic distribution.[1] Today, the word "Semite" may be used to refer to any member of any of a number of peoples of ancient Southwestern Asia descent including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews (Jews), Arabs, and their descendants.[2]

source

oldngray

nowhere special
Are you trying to make the term semetic exclusively jewish? If so, you fail to grasp the true meaning of the term,

source

Did I claim Semitic was exclusively Jewish? No. I merely stated that Jew is included in the Semitic group. I felt it was better to use the more general term Semitic (which also includes some other Middle Eastern peoples) because Jewish is more of a cultural and religious distinction. The argument was about genetics so Semitic was more applicable.

wkmac

The way you worded your earlier statement suggested such. MANY people make that error so I wanted to clarify. Carry on.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Did I claim Semitic was exclusively Jewish? No. I merely stated that Jew is included in the Semitic group. I felt it was better to use the more general term Semitic (which also includes some other Middle Eastern peoples) because Jewish is more of a cultural and religious distinction. The argument was about genetics so Semitic was more applicable.

Give it up. Jesus wasnt white. Jews dont believe in jesus anyways.

TOS.

BrownArmy

Mini troll gonna try to help papa troll.

GOVERNMENT IS THE NEGATION OF LIBERTY

But, in all seriousness, you realize our Government was created to promote Liberty...right?

Just because our Government hasn't been doing a very good job doesn't negate Government, nor Liberty.

Be clear on your assertions, reading comprehension on this forum is sub-par.

moreluck

golden ticket member

But, in all seriousness, you realize our Government was created to promote Liberty...right?

Just because our Government hasn't been doing a very good job doesn't negate Government, nor Liberty.

If reading comprehension is sub par here, then maybe you should post elsewhere ...where your brilliant thoughts will be better understood.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Mini troll gonna try to help papa troll.

The bigger government gets, the more rules and laws it creates, the less liberties we have.
Every time a new un-elected position is created and filled, we lose liberties.
Whether it be from having to pay more taxes (money) to pay for the extra government employees to having to follow the rules set down by some of those employees. AQMD, the EPA and the new ACA appointees are just the tip of the iceberg.
http://www.forbes.com/2011/05/16/regulation-constitution-washington.html
Our government may have started out to promote liberty of the individual, but it has morphed into promoting safety and security for the entire country. Quite a big difference than what the founding fathers envisioned for our country.

av8torntn

Well break it down for me. I'm gonna go out on a limb and side with Mises here.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
What has she done that you THINK she is so stupid.
I just would like to know where you are coming from?
ChristianNation.jpg

Work safe or not at all.

John Adams would say that. Other founding fathers would say otherwise.
If that is all you got, that's nothing compared to Obama, Reid, Pelosi or Hillary. And you know it too, don't you?

Any "founding father" would say whatever it took to get the constitution ratified, and then to get elected, as they were politicians.

File early, file often.