Sarah Palin Says Independence Day Is For Remembering When Jesus Led The Revolution

10 point

He is another good example and I never voted for the guy but he at least had some humility. That is something our current POTUS is severely lacking.
We saw the MRI and the spine is definitely missing.

The second thing missing was the heart and it was found missing by several tens of thousand unborn children.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The irony here is that the 'single-payer' healthcare system we actually have in place, Medicare, has much more positive outcomes, lower costs overall, and just functions as it should.

I'm not sure what you mean, 'helping you through the rest of your life'...

Our current healthcare system is so riddled with overspending, multiple-insurance bloat, idiot redundancies, etc., and you're asking me if I think bigger government is the solution?

Are you telling me that less government in the healthcare system is working super-well?

When the insurance companies are charging you 10$ for an aspirin, that's not the governments fault.

When the government blocks regulation saying that Medicare can't bargain for drug prices, that's the governments fault.

You're asking me if I want someone to hold my hand, I'm asking you if you want corporations and insurance companies to dictate your health care options for you, and do a chitty job at it.

I love how everyone says that America is the best...unfortunately we're not the best at healthcare outcomes, and it's mostly due to our idiot system.

Yes, we should change the system, because our system sucks.

We pay too much as a country for healthcare, and we have inferior results.

The ACA could have been the start to a fix, but it's so bloated with industry and big-business hand-jobs and poor implementation, and it's not the answer.

On principle I agree with "market-forces", but I feel that some things don't belong in that realm, like healthcare.

And water-rights.

(Do you know that companies from France are buying the water supply from right under our feet? and that it's perfectly legal for them to do so? I don't think that's correct, and I think it's a matter of national security...)
Insurance doesn't charge $10 for an aspirin, hospitals do, and the insurance pays for the aspirin.
If you can't get that little fact correct, can you imagine how dumb the rest of you argument looks?

10 point

Palin is not "well Polished?"

Seriously?

a junior college flunky, who had to go to 5 separate junior colleges to complete her education while banging black basketball players and you think she is smart?

The curve on your scale of educated must be a flat line.

TOS.
By your stats Abraham Lincoln would have no chance if educational degrees were the mar.
You're digging yourself a hole pretty quickly.

Bringdough

no need to as the entire post explains itself as a limpid pool of lies,half truths and made up figures.
you and Moreluck should get along FAMOUSLY
What lies, what made up figures? Let's continue our discussion, you help me understand your reasoning and I'll do the same.

Sent using BrownCafe App

realbrown1

PSST, it wasnt her idea. She has been used for promotion and has made a ton of money by doing what she is told.

Dont give her credit for having a brain. She can only repeat what is put in front of her and when she has had the opportunity to speak her "OWN" mind with her "OWN" knowledge, she has screwed it up.

Remember her Paul Revere recollections??

TOS.
So P.O.S., who is pulling her strings then?

Making up crapola like this why you have the mark of TROLL.

But your allies (728 and bbsam) are always ready to mark your posts WINNER or AGREE) and it's funny them showing how much they agree with the P.O.S.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
We saw the MRI and the spine is definitely missing.

The second thing missing was the heart and it was found missing by several tens of thousand unborn children.
I have read post after post of people on this forum LOUDLY claiming their perceived rights under the Second Amendment,yet when it comes to abortion they forget all about the rights protected by the Fourth,Fifth,Ninth Tenth and Fourteenth amendments .

10 point

Ever notice the right wingers are like Pavlovian Dogs and shout BENGHAZI anytime Obama is mentioned. it's sad and funny at the same time.
I'm not a "right winger" so you can hold the mud but facing the murder of our folks and leaving them to die is wrong and as anti-American as you can get no matter WHO is the president.

I believe in praying for whoever is in our leadership whether I like what the stand for or not.

This President is a challenge.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I see you have no answer for that incompetence either.
just for you!
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/benghazi.asp

Benghazi Bungle

benghazi.jpg

Claim: Various critical statements about the September 2012 terrorist attacks on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya:

content-divider.gif

red.gif
FALSE: Administration officials watched the attacks unfold in real time but did nothing to intervene.

red.gif
FALSE: Requests issued by U.S. personnel for military back-up during the attacks were denied.

red.gif
FALSE: General Carter Ham was relieved of his command for attempting to provide military assistance during the Benghazi attacks.

red.gif
FALSE: Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette was relieved of his command for attempting to provide military assistance during the Benghazi attacks.
content-divider.gif

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/benghazi.asp#Wk6sdwg0PWoFd8kv.99

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I have read post after post of people on this forum LOUDLY claiming their perceived rights under the Second Amendment,yet when it comes to abortion they forget all about the rights protected by the Fourth,Fifth,Ninth Tenth and Fourteenth amendments .

Commie!! Don't you remember how Jesus crossed the Delaware and then defeated Cornwallis at Gettysburg?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I'm not a "right winger" so you can hold the mud but facing the murder of our folks and leaving them to die is wrong and as anti-American as you can get no matter WHO is the president.

I believe in praying for whoever is in our leadership whether I like what the stand for or not.

you should get your news from credible news sources

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I believe in praying for those who pray for Obama.

realbrown1

no need to as the entire post explains itself as a limpid pool of lies,half truths and made up figures.
you and Moreluck should get along FAMOUSLY
You are the last person on here that should be accusing anyone else of posting half-truths?
Isn't that right oh lord of lies?