Sarah Palin- The gift that keeps on giving!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
11535812_1128568050492864_4023099255581747700_n.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

What did anyone expect to happen to this girl? With a role mother like Sarah Palin, she is simply following in her mothers footsteps or mis steps depending on how you view it. Engaged to military hero, then gets pregnant by another man.

Cancels her wedding, and now has to raise another child out of wedlock.

Running around the country givng abstinence talks to young girls is laughable at best. Seems like she should have to refund all that money she was paid.

I am glad the palin family continues to implode right in front of americas eyes.

In other palin news, SARAH PALIN was dropped from FOX NEWS, again, and the cable news channel had no use for her any longer. They used her for as long as she was bringing them attention.

But now, as palins negatives reach all time highs and her popularity drops to below 19%, she is a liability.

This whole family will continue to be the laughing stock of the GOP for years to come.

TOS.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Sorry bro, white trash isnt my thing.

TOS.

I just found out that her ex-boyfriend was a Medal of Honor winner, which absolutely smacks of an arranged relationship if there ever was one. It must be Hell on Earth to have a mother like Sarah, who would exploit her kids to make herself look like Super Patriot Mom.

She and her whole family are trailer trash.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I just found out that her ex-boyfriend was a Medal of Honor winner, which absolutely smacks of an arranged relationship if there ever was one. It must be Hell on Earth to have a mother like Sarah, who would exploit her kids to make herself look like Super Patriot Mom.

Unfortunately, its not the medal of honors CHILD! And thus, the reason they called off the marriage. I would place my money on the kid being LEVI JOHNSTONS and that would make Bristol a tramp, just like her mother.

I am really taken back by Bristol Palins claim today, that the pregnancy was "PLANNED" because in her words, she always wanted a second child...LOL

Stay Classy BRISTOL!!

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself

11667476_864587506930530_762861828223237664_n.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I just love how all you posters can't stand a strong woman .

Yeah baba, shes a strong woman.

Lets review, quit her job as governor before she went down on ethics charges, ruined the presidential campaign of John McCain, lied about her mentally challenged child, lied about her pregnant teen daughter while telling america to have "values", hired by FOX, used and then dumped to the side of the road like an old 5 hooker, then she goes "rogue" (which is laughable in of itself) and starts her own television shows, only to realize her 15 minutes ran out an hour ago...

And yet, you call her "strong"...

Please, got any more jokes for us??

TOS.