Sarah Palin- The gift that keeps on giving!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Psst, its not ellens kid or photo. Shes making a comment on it. Its still lame and wrong to promote.

Dogs are loyal animals even to the harshest owners. You can beat a dog everyday and they will still come up and try to be petted by a cruel owner.

Palin is simply an idiot using both her kid and dog to forward her own stupidity.

TOS.
Ellen posted that pic because she must have thought it was cute. I agree with her. You just HATE the Palins and look for every opportunity to attack them.
Face it troll boy, you are just a hater.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Ellen posted that pic because she must have thought it was cute. I agree with her. You just HATE the Palins and look for every opportunity to attack them.
Face it troll boy, you are just a hater.

I posted the outrage from the thousands of dog lovers around the country who are blasting her for the photo op.

My hatred for the woman runs deeper than a picture of her retarded kid.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Gee, now im going to take advice from a guy who for years hung on to his birth certificate thread day in and day out?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

TOS.
Thanks for bringing that up .
Could you possibly enlighten us all on why the State of Hawaii has sealed all BCs from around the time bhos alleges to have been born .
I think I saw an article about on Fox News .

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Never saw the Ellen photo, If I would have commented on it, I would have been against gay people.
I did see the Palin photo. Its all crap the words, and slurs some of you are throwing around.
I still dont like Obama, never have never will.
As a conservative, I think the photo was in poor taste, to say the least. No matter whether the child has downs syndrome, mentally challenged, or perfectly normal; if it was trying to help with the dishes, and understood that.....it would have been a teachable moment to teach the child, it is not OK to use the dog for a step stool. Would it be OK to step on a cat? I doubt a child can understand the difference. So you teach them, NO.

You do not have to be a dog lover, to agree with my point. If the child had got bitten.......dogs fault. If it had moved and the child fell, hit his head...dogs fault. If dog had growled or snapped....dogs fault. Probably euthanized for being aggressive to a child.
The whole point is adults need to train their children, I would have gotten a butt warming for that. My dogs are trained, and will put up with ruff play, kids getting in their food dish, an occasional one yr old pulling its tale, poking its eye, trying to ride it, but when a child is old enough to understand NO, it is old enough to learn how to treat an animal.
Simply, it is a living thing. I'm for sure not a liberal, and I have been beat up on many social networks for my view. Dont care. Not a fan anymore.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
I posted the outrage from the thousands of dog lovers around the country who are blasting her for the photo op.

My hatred for the woman runs deeper than a picture of her retarded kid.

TOS.
Look. Palin's an easy target. She really deserves to be for a lot of reasons. But I don't for a moment believe she has anything but genuine love and care for her child and your comments about her child are tasteless and below you. Please consider omitting such comments about a child who will grow up never even understanding why you and others like you dislike her.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
palinspawn.jpg

Just wasted 34 minutes of my life watching Ms. Palins speech in Iowa last week. Time to put this horse to pasture.
It appears even the rightwing media is deserting her in droves. To think that not to many years ago these same pundits thought she was presidential material.

realbrown1

View attachment 25499
Just wasted 34 minutes of my life watching Ms. Palins speech in Iowa last week. Time to put this horse to pasture.
It appears even the rightwing media is deserting her in droves. To think that not to many years ago these same pundits thought she was presidential material.
And you think Obama is presidential material. What a hypocrite you are.

bbsam

Staff member
View attachment 25499
Wasted?! C'mon, that trash is comedy gold!

wkmac

View attachment 25499

There is video of talking head Bill Kristol on the Fox Sunday Show about 4 months before the GOP Convention in 08' arguing that Palin should be the VP choice. Does make for a great conspiracy theory but I think he was floating the name on behalf of certain Neo-Con causes. Other Neos were never that high on her to begin with and Palin has done nothing in the time since but justify their position.

realbrown1

At least BIDEN has the Title of VICE PRESIDENT.

Palin has the title of "white trash mom to illegitimate grandchildren"

TOS.
Actually, it's Governor Palin.

You been elected to high office too?

Because trolls don't ever seem to run for office.

They usually hide behind their computer spewing hate at those who do.

Trolls also never seem to have served our nation either.

At least not honorably. Right TOS?