Saturday air/ retro pay.

upslesbian13

Can working Saturday air raise my pay once I become a full time driver?

And this retro check that everyone is talking about. I started working in sept am I not entitled to this retro check?

upschuck

To top rate. That's what my shop steward said. Because I'll be getting experience and working with the Diad.
Yes you will get top rate after your 4 yr progression is finished, until then you would be red circled at current rate until progression is above your current rate.

PT Car Washer

Saturday Air would not be considered your current pay rate unless you are a Tuesday thru Saturday PT air driver. We had a girl that worked the Twi sort and drove on Saturday try that when she went FT. Told the center she should be paid her Saturday rate. Worked for a few months. Now making her pay back all the over pay.

upslesbian13

Saturday Air would not be considered your current pay rate unless you are a Tuesday thru Saturday PT air driver. We had a girl that worked the Twi sort and drove on Saturday try that when she went FT. Told the center she should be paid her Saturday rate. Worked for a few months. Now making her pay back all the over pay.

Oh damn well that sucks.. I mean from where I'm at I don't think I'll be moving to full time any soon. And I'll cont. to drive on Saturday. Thanks for the info guys!

PT Car Washer

We are so short of PT Saturday drivers the boss has been using 2 FT package car drivers and 1 or 2 Art 22.3 air drivers. For 6 jobs. For some reason they will not hire anymore PT air drivers.