Monday-fri driver needing help

BigBrownboxx

I am a m-friend driver that has been laid off on Monday due to lack of work. Can I work on Saturday to get my 5 days and bump a sat driver? Or is my best bet to work 5 days to switch to tues-sat? It’s weird how people with less seniority can work more days then me

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I am a m-friend driver that has been laid off on Monday due to lack of work. Can I work on Saturday to get my 5 days and bump a sat driver? Or is my best bet to work 5 days to switch to tues-sat? It’s weird how people with less seniority can work more days then me
Did you not bid a route?
Are you actually laid off or is @DRAGON II calling you Monday morning asking if you want to stay home?
🧔‍♂️✊

Thebrownblob

Why are you being sent home? Are you on the schedule? Are you demanding your 8? Are you in the bottom 10%?

El Correcto

god is dead
You work Monday as a cover driver, they are busting your route, not laying you off.
You still are owed 8 hours if you want them, just not on your bid route.
If you’re a cover driver you are definitely owed 8 hours over lower seniority drivers.

BigBrownboxx

You work Monday as a cover driver, they are busting your route, not laying you off.
You still are owed 8 hours if you want them, just not on your bid route.
If you’re a cover driver you are definitely owed 8 hours over lower seniority drivers.
There isn’t a route available for me.

El Correcto

god is dead
There isn’t a route available for me.
Personally I wouldn’t argue with them, show up, they say some stupid :censored2: like that just say okay, then file for 8 hours pay or hours worked by a lower seniority driver.

I would not let them try to screw you into a Tuesday - Saturday schedule, stand up for yourself if you don’t want that.

El Correcto

god is dead
L
Then sweep floors. You show up to work you are guaranteed 8 hours.
Push a broom. We do not have one day layoffs.
ive done this before, it is considered stealing work from the outside contractors they bring in. Their supervisor will have words with your supervisor and win the argument, so you won’t be sweeping :censored2:.

Go home, collect your free grievance pay, they’ll make sure not to hand you free money for that anymore.