Saturday work

dcdriver

nations capital
Who has the right to work first when they need extra drivers?
Airs driver
Reg temp
Full time drivers
Is this the correct order?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The work here is offered to any casuals who did not get their hours during the week.
As I personally feel it should be. Although we don't have casuals. We have people laid off. That use to work tues-sat to get more money. Full time driver got paid big time after filing. So TBAG doesn't fly anymore.

PT Car Washer

I assume you are talking about Saturday Air work. PT first then Art 22.3 Air and finally FT drivers. If you are talking about delivering ground on Saturday then it is the FT drivers work and they should have first shot.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
As I personally feel it should be. Although we don't have casuals. We have people laid off. That use to work tues-sat to get more money. Full time driver got paid big time after filing. So TBAG doesn't fly anymore.
thats bs. Laid off drivers who didn't get their 40 should work first. Now of they got their 40 inside then that's a different story.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
thats bs. Laid off drivers who didn't get their 40 should work first. Now of they got their 40 inside then that's a different story.
They were taking Monday off so they could get driver pay on Saturday. Big difference between $14-15 an hour for inside pay and $30+ for driver pay.

fres431

Sat air is part time work, if not enough part timers work is then offered to highest seniority driver that signed list, if still cannot fill sat air demand it then goes bottom up on full timers