Saturdays

barnyard

KTM rider
Before I started at UPS, I worked 4 day weeks. Wed-Sat, sometimes Sun-Wed. I LOVED it. It is so much easier to do just about anything on a weekday, than it is on a weekend.

If I could work a Tu-Sa schedule, I would in a heartbeat.

calcio56

I'm on that tues - sat schedule. Love it. I just get overtime the whole day, even after 8hrs.

Don't have a family so, for me, I could do 200 stops on a Monday at a regular wage....or 20 stops and 6 pickups at overtime wages....and get all my errands done while everyone else is at work.

Mr.UpsMan

I'm also on a Tues-Sat schedule. It's great to have Mondays off, especially during peak. I can go Christmas shopping with no lines.

Sent using BrownCafe App

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I am in New England, if I bid into a T-S FT job, it's straight time. I have worked T-S. There are a variety of FT package car and 22.3 T-S jobs. Only Sundays are 1.5x, outside of 6th/7th punches and peak. which is why nearly all of our local's FT 22.3 jobs were rebid from Sun-Thurs. to Mon-Fri, in roughly 2002
In my center we don't have any FT PC driver jobs that currently do T-S, however you're right--I was looking at the wrong PDF for the NE supplement because I was too lazy to go get my contract out of the car. I was looking at this instead of this. We still don't have all that language NY does but you're right. We do have that paragraph you were talking about.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Before I started at UPS, I worked 4 day weeks. Wed-Sat, sometimes Sun-Wed. I LOVED it. It is so much easier to do just about anything on a weekday, than it is on a weekend.

If I could work a Tu-Sa schedule, I would in a heartbeat.

Sorry barnyard, but I have the very best schedule. ;)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Are you calling me a quiero? And my name is not Taco Bell.
2014-08-21-10-55-01--1565930096.jpeg
Mmmmmm....not chicken :)