Scanning packages from office as missed

nystripe96

Working in NYC I get the feeling that late air and missed pieces are more understandable than the rest of the country. I average at least a few late air/week & nothing ever gets said. With traffic snarls, snow & leaving the building at 9:30 I guess they've just come to grips that late air & missed pieces will happen.

O/C

Did a route blind that is hard and was scraping by all day. Barely get air off so not lates. Barely get business off before pickups. But pull it all off without help so was feeling proud. Get back to building and hear "can you scan this AIR package in the office as missed?" Double whammy.

Obviously, wont get in trouble since its not my fault but no missed/no lates than have to scan someone elses air package as late/missed haha. They should have a better way of doing that than give it to random drivers. Very random non important issue. Just ranting lol.
If you are worried about it just put the reason for missed pkg in the remarks column in your diad, simple fix.

Sent using BrownCafe App

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Did a route blind that is hard and was scraping by all day. Barely get air off so not lates. Barely get business off before pickups. But pull it all off without help so was feeling proud. Get back to building and hear "can you scan this AIR package in the office as missed?" Double whammy.

Obviously, wont get in trouble since its not my fault but no missed/no lates than have to scan someone elses air package as late/missed haha. They should have a better way of doing that than give it to random drivers. Very random non important issue. Just ranting lol.
I wouldn't worry about it too much, but next time ask them if they can use their Will Call board for stuff like that. It shouldn't go on your record at all as a late scan since it'll get misinterpreted if any kind of grief goes down and they look for ammo to use against you.