Seriously, How do you obtain a hand cart for your package car?

I was stuck on a junk route with no handcart. I asked a sup, and he told me to go get one from a spare car. I checked, couldn't find one, then just left and ran the route.
The next day when my sup asked why I was almost 2hrs over, I told him it was because I had no handcart. He made sure I had a handcart that day.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hand trucks are really none of your concern.
My concerns regarding my drivers is really none of your business. But thanks for playing!
images-2.jpeg

Johney

In my center it is up to the driver to make sure he/she has the equipment that they need to do their job, including a hand cart. Most of us have used a Sharpie to write our last names on the plate just below the handle. New carts are snapped up almost as soon as they come off the truck.
Hey DB you work in the BOG, try it in the real world where the center has 100+ drivers then tell us how to do it. Sharpie name on a hand cart? Oh yea that works that will surely stop someone from taking your handcart. You truly have no friend'in clue how it is in the real world of UPS do you? In my center we have to lock our handcarts up so they don't get jacked this time of year. You really are a Mo.on!

Bye out again for a while.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hey DB you work in the BOG, try it in the real world where the center has 100+ drivers then tell us how to do it. Sharpie name on a hand cart? Oh yea that works that will surely stop someone from taking your handcart. You truly have no friend'in clue how it is in the real world of UPS do you? In my center we have to lock our handcarts up so they don't get jacked this time of year. You really are a Mo.on!

Bye out again for a while.
Johney!! :hugs: Where the hell have you been hiding?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

In my center it is up to the driver to make sure he/she has the equipment that they need to do their job, including a hand cart. Most of us have used a Sharpie to write our last names on the plate just below the handle. New carts are snapped up almost as soon as they come off the truck.

She doesn't have to know how to deliver 'em to know whether or not the proper "existing equipment" is on the car.

Sent using a Potato

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
To My Fellow UPS Workers,

The purpose of this discussion thread is not to gripe or complain about conditions at UPS, management, the Union or for that matter anything at all about UPS. The sole purpose of this discussion thread is to discuss the following work-related issue with other employees as an initial step in engaging in some concerted activity to bring this issue up to the company as a group.

It is my hope that by addressing this issue in concert we not only be working for our own mutual aid, protection and improved working conditions, but we will be working for the benefit of any and all coworkers that may have been adversely affected by this issue.

How do you get your hand cart for your package car?

and

In your opinion, whose responsibility is it to see that you have a hand cart in your package car?

Sincerely,
I
Go to the nearest Fed-Ex Ground driver and buy one back