Server busy at moment?

probellringer

Is this a technical term for a timeout ?

we have people with worlds of knowledge trying to educate the horses... Please end censorship.. Lets move forward

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The server does get too busy sometimes for certain people who think that they are above the rules.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Yes, there is a certain point where that happens. Banning usually corrects the problem. This is a no spam zone.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I think he's talking about Bubblehead being locked out of the brown cafe.

I don't know if you would call it "locked out"?
I think probellringer labeled it correctly as a "time out".
Since last night (when Cheryl incorrectly interpreted my displeasure for one her posts in another thread as retaliation for my promotion of an employment insurance I represent that has been consistantly moderated/deleted) I have been unable to post on, or view any threads on this site.
I couldn't even respond to her PM.
All I got was a message that said "server busy at the moment" or a generic page that read "parse error".
What I found odd was that the server was no longer busy when I logged out?
I could then view the entire site, but obviously could not post.
I have no ill will for my insurance references being deleted as it is in contradiction with the present TOS.
I have been trying to word each post on the subject differently in hopes that one style would be deemed acceptable.
I do however have a problem with not being permitted to answer to false allegations, even if they involve the proprietor of this site.
I am disappointed that Cheryl, clearly out of frustration, mixed one issue with another.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Cheryl I swear, on whatever you think I hold sacred, last night had nothing to do with my postings on employment insurance being deleted.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
There were no false allegations, everything that is posted on this site is backed up. When a moderator deletes something, its is still there. Its just not visible to the public. Its not wise to continually disrespect someone that allows you a free platform to post your ideas.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I have no ill will for my insurance references being deleted as it is in contradiction with the present TOS.
I have been trying to word each post on the subject differently in hopes that one style would be deemed acceptable.

This illustrates the underlying issue better than anything Cheryl or Scratch have posted.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This illustrates the underlying issue better than anything Cheryl or Scratch have posted.

It illustrates nothing.
It was not a part of that thread in any way.
She brought it up out of frustration.
She admitted that the mods and herself were considering creating a forum where we could promote our own causes as a result of my persistence.
Step back and let the healing begin, or are you too insecure?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It illustrates nothing.

And your response makes it plain that you have no intention to change your behavior.
The issue with you is a continuing resistance to conform to the TOS and conditions of being a member of this site.
The issue with you is ongoing unacceptable behavior over and over again.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It illustrates nothing.
She admitted that the mods and herself were considering creating a forum where we could promote our own causes as a result of my persistence.
Step back and let the healing begin, or are you too insecure?

I'll start.
Cheryl, I apologize for any part I played in this misunderstanding.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
And your response makes it plain that you have no intention to change your behavior.
The issue with you is a continuing resistance to conform to the TOS and conditions of being a member of this site.
The issue with you is ongoing unacceptable behavior over and over again.

...and your practice of quoting me out of context demonstrates your prejudists and unwillingness to move past the issues at hand. I think you need to recuse yourself.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
...and your practice of quoting me out of context demonstrates your prejudists and unwillingness to move past the issues at hand. I think you need to recuse yourself.

I'm not referring to the issue at hand.
With you, it's just one issue like this after another.
That's the real issue.
The current issue is trivial and not really important to anyone but you.

You are essentially an irritating pest and a pain in the butt to the Mods and Cheryl.

DS

Fenderbender
Bubbles,when amazon gets into selling insurance online
email them.Really though,what's the logistics of letting every bc member
post adds?How would it enhance the brown cafe?