SERVICE Provider

Future

Victory Ride
The last few years have been a struggle at times to walk up a driveway. One day while limping up the driveway of a Mc Mansion the owner was shooting hoops with his kid. I greeted him and waved and continued up the drive. This guy waved and kept playing with his kid. Finally I hobbled up to him and handed him his Zappos box and he asks "are you okay? Looks like your knee hurts." Ya think?
What is a "Mc Mansion"??

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It just cracks me up. Put the parcel by the side door & rang the bell. Got back to the truck (like mgmt. & methods want us to). Happened to look up & elderly guy is looking at me like WTF do you want? I point down by door. He looks shaking his head & struggles to pick up the "light" box. I felt kinda bad, but it was funny as hell at the same time.

Would it still be "funny as hell" if this were your Grandpa?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The lazy fat guy today got a big surprise when I handed him his package. It was a pretty heavy package I sucked it up and carried it over with one hand the whole way. Handed it to him and the sob almost dropped it on his toe.

He was like holy cow that's heavy. Then looked at me like how the hell did u carry that over here. I just laughed and walked away.

....which is why I always say "it's heavier than it looks" when I hand the package to someone, especially if they reach out with just one hand....

I will admit that I have lost a bit of respect for you after having read your last two posts.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If they put usps or fed ex in my dropbox, I take them out and put them on top of my dropbox and leave them there. I don't care if they blow away, get stolen, or get soaken wet. That's not my problem, its their fault for being retarded and leaving them in the wrong dropoff place freak DUMBTARDS lol.

Would it really be that big of a deal to put the USPS in the nearest mailbox and bring the FedEx to the nearest drop box?

I have 5 drop boxes so this happens all the time. I bring them all to the MBE store. Why penalize the customer for their stupidity?

Like Brownslave, I have lost a bit of respect for you after having read this post.

Future

Victory Ride
Would it really be that big of a deal to put the USPS in the nearest mailbox and bring the FedEx to the nearest drop box?

I have 5 drop boxes so this happens all the time. I bring them all to the MBE store. Why penalize the customer for their stupidity?

Like Brownslave, I have lost a bit of respect for you after having read this post.
Hmmmmmm.... alot of losing respect for others this morn.

S

selfcancelsignal

If they put usps or fed ex in my dropbox, I take them out and put them on top of my dropbox and leave them there. I don't care if they blow away, get stolen, or get soaken wet. That's not my problem, its their fault for being retarded and leaving them in the wrong dropoff place freak DUMBTARDS lol.
Wow. You're getting hammered on this topic. LMAO. If they're small enough, sometimes I'll try a nearby dropbox or blue post office mailbox. If not, there's a card table right outside our FT sup's office to drop such stupidity off on & they take care of it the next day.

Sent from the 64GB US Cellular iPhone 5S of selfcancelsignal

PT Car Washer

Wow. You're getting hammered on this topic. LMAO. If they're small enough, sometimes I'll try a nearby dropbox or blue post office mailbox. If not, there's a card table right outside our FT sup's office to drop such stupidity off on & they take care of it the next day.

Sent from the 64GB US Cellular iPhone 5S of selfcancelsignal
If there isn't a FedEx box right next to the UPS box just bring them back and give to the night OMS. Not a big deal.