Shake Up in the BOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

10 point

156E5861-6264-4381-861B-9B2E95E06035.gif

wayfair

swollen member
I have to say after reading this thread and seeing upstate has really contributed nothing to it. It seems to me like it was a "please pay attention to me" thread.
"please pay attention to me because I have nothing to offer for my brilliant managements story."

look at my Philodendron

isn't she beautiful??

Philodendron-gloriosum.gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yet you start a thread about it on a internet forum?
Hmmm.

I started this thread as this is the first time in my career that I have ever had both a center manager and ORS be taken out of service without explanation at the same time and I was curious if any of you have ever dealt with a similar situation.

I did get some clarification on the reason(s) for their removal and, without getting in to a lot of detail, neither reason seems sufficient to warrant their termination.

DOK

I guess I missed all of the excitement last week. Went to work this morning only to find out that our center manager and junior ORS had both been summoned to Syracuse and have not been back to work since. Our center manager has cleaned his desk out. We don't know if they have been suspended or terminated and have no idea what issues led to their removal. It has been my experience that management are not normally suspended. They brought in two ORS's from Amsterdam on a temporary basis.
They've suspended management here.

Status
Not open for further replies.