Shake Up in the BOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
And not only have you acted like a turd, you are delusional. I never had one nasty thing to say to you until YOU, brought it on the other day. You can make up all the crap you want that happens in New York but you can't make up crap about what happens in black and white

Johney

Maybe everyone who is tired of DB Dave left until he's banned. I know some people( a few) here actually like him,but I believe far more could do without him.

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And not only have you acted like a turd, you are delusional. I never had one nasty thing to say to you until YOU, brought it on the other day. You can make up all the crap you want that happens in New York but you can't make up crap about what happens in black and white

"Make up all that crap"?

We had two members of management taken out of service for as yet unknown reasons. One came back to work yesterday and received a very warm reception, which he genuinely appreciated. It is the general consensus that the other will not be coming back.

Are you all caught up now or should I type a bit more slowly?

Future

Victory Ride
image.png

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Maybe everyone who is tired of DB Dave left until he's banned. I know some people( a few) here actually like him,but I believe far more could due without him.
Watch out Johney. If you speak against Dave for Dave's behavior, you might be blamed for causing all of Dave's behavior like @monkey butt just did to me in this thread.

Dave has good points on some topics but his approach is what makes him the issue most times.

I don't ignore him but I certainly have no issues with calling him out on HIS behavior /comments etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.