Should the American embargo to Cuba come to an end ?

klein

Für Meno :)
I broght back 5 Cartons of cigs (they are only $6 carton, but I bought the more Marlboro brand, and they were $12 a carton)... 2 bottles of rum.

It was all inclusive.... drinks didn't cost a penny, and they even fillep up the minibar in your room, twicer per day for free.

But, holy crap, they free pour way tooo much. Always had to tell them to stop pouring more Vodka into my bloody mary..... leave some room for tomato juice, please !!!!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I broght back 5 Cartons of cigs (they are only $6 carton, but I bought the more Marlboro brand, and they were $12 a carton)
They have programs to help you quit...maybe try the Nicoderm.... 2 bottles of rum.

It was all inclusive.... drinks didn't cost a penny, and they even fillep up the minibar in your room, twicer per day for free.
Sounds like a alcholics dream come true.

But, holy crap, they free pour way tooo much. Always had to tell them to stop pouring more Vodka into my bloody mary..... leave some room for tomato juice, please !!!!
Im sure you told them to stop pooring so much....LMAO!!!! :st_patrick:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Once you start paying your own share of $1200 per mth on US healthcare per single person, then we can chat !

Ive got news for ya...ive been paying for govt run healthcare...its called Medicaid, Medicare, Welfare, etc. Your not working so the Canadian tax payers are footing the bill for your free ride and "Likor" binges.

Here is some help for you to get you started on your road to recovery: http://www.edmontonaa.org/

klein

Ive got news for ya...ive been paying for govt run healthcare...its called Medicaid, Medicare, Welfare, etc. Your not working so the Canadian tax payers are footing the bill for your free ride and "Likor" binges.

Here is some help for you to get you started on your road to recovery: http://www.edmontonaa.org/

Like crap you have !!!

Your $200K in government debt per person, yes, even in the Bush era !

Pay it off, and we'll talk !

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Like crap you have !!!

Your $200K in government debt per person, yes, even in the Bush era !

Pay it off, and we'll talk !

Hey "Likor" boy...when you get a job and get off your "likor" induced high then you will have a leg to stand on...Now go seek help...do you need the link again?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Well, just got back from Cuba..... It's not like you think it is. There was lots to choose from... JoHnnie Walker Gold, green, black, red..... to Canadian Club,, everthing except ofcourse Jim Beam or Jack Daniels.

Beer : Becks, Heineken, Bavaria, and many more. Took pics to prove all this.

Just nothing, American owned (like Budweiser).
No big deal.

Now who is missing out ?

Bud is now owned by Anheuser-Busch InBev. Headquartered in Leuven, Belgium.

klein

I drank mostly Bavaria. A Dutch beer that was better then Heineken.
They had lots to chose from. Cuban Beer was really good, too !
And Corona I had many of them in Mexico, and it's not that great.
Becks Beer, me being german should have drank that. But, I know it's bitter tasting.

Crystal was a cuban beer. Lots of guests preferred that.

All hard liquor mixes had more booze in them, then mix.
I drank lots of Bloody Mary's, but always had to tell them to stop pouring the vodka in it, because they just keep pouring if you don't.

Some people drank their famous Cuban rum there, - straight.
I brought back 2 bottles ($9.50 each).

KingofBrown

And what's your favorite one of all, not just from Cuba?

I drank mostly Bavaria. A Dutch beer that was better then Heineken.
They had lots to chose from. Cuban Beer was really good, too !
And Corona I had many of them in Mexico, and it's not that great.
Becks Beer, me being german should have drank that. But, I know it's bitter tasting.

Crystal was a cuban beer. Lots of guests preferred that.

All hard liquor mixes had more booze in them, then mix.
I drank lots of Bloody Mary's, but always had to tell them to stop pouring the vodka in it, because they just keep pouring if you don't.

Some people drank their famous Cuban rum there, - straight.
I brought back 2 bottles ($9.50 each).

klein

And what's your favorite one of all, not just from Cuba?

Believe me or not, I prefer Bud most of the time at home.

anyways, back to topic. See, even UPS and Fedex are losing out not being able to ship/deliver to Cuba. I guess DHL has the monopoly there.
These Resorts have a huge amount of Slush and Ice cream machines. I'm sure they need to order new ones it, or parts all the time.
Same goes for Tourist Buses, airport transfer, etc.

I don't know why the US loses all that business, over nothing (Cuba is no threat) !!!
And btw, the most awesome beaches I have seen in my life sofar !
I'ld go back in a flash !