Should the Teamsters/UPS 401k plan allocate to Bitcoin ETF when approved?

Should the Teamsters/UPS 401k plan allocate to Bitcoin ETF when approved?

• Yes

• No

• I cannot read

• I love working

Results are only viewable after voting.

PPH_over_9000

Old money owns gold.
Dumb money owns fiat.
Scared money owns bonds.
Smart money owns stocks.
Brilliant money owns Bitcoin.

....so who's got all the cash? Like, the actual legal tender?

Which I realize was historically backed on gold but I don't really think that's the case these days.....

WAIT. That's fiat isn't it?

:censored2: man, I need to do a little brushing up.

Last edited:

Over70irregs

....so who's got all the cash? Like, the actual legal tender?

Which I realize was historically backed on gold but I don't really think that's the case these days.....

WAIT. That's fiat isn't it?

:censored2: man, I need to do a little brushing up.
I believe it’s these guys. Just a hunch. I could swear Dimon was talking crap to throw people off….
1703914244453.png

PPH_over_9000

Found it. They are going to leave us with our Robinhood stocks and chopped pensions.

Jokes on you! I don't have any robinhood stocks!

lmao, i'm sorry, dude, i'm actually really ignorant when it comes to this financial sector stuff.

I know just enough to make it seem like I might know more than I'm letting on, but I swear to God I don't. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this whole 401k situation and whether or not I should keep buying "discounted" UPS stock.

Over70irregs

Jokes on you! I don't have any robinhood stocks!

lmao, i'm sorry, dude, i'm actually really ignorant when it comes to this financial sector stuff.

I know just enough to make it seem like I might know more than I'm letting on, but I swear to God I don't. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this whole 401k situation and whether or not I should keep buying "discounted" UPS stock.
I can take a joke. I am no brainiac. I remember when I interviewed for UPS they tested our intelligence to write out a paper check correctly. Also our reading skills aloud. Using those skills I can read a basic chart. I refuse to allow my future to be determined by 34T debtmongers…
1703916704033.png

Over70irregs

He allowed them to stack cheaper. Now he gets this….. They had to move the front boys out the way so real “G”s can stretch out. Took them out 1 by 1.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He allowed them to stack cheaper. Now he gets this….. They had to move the front boys out the way so real “G”s can stretch out. Took them out 1 by 1.
Did you think the Democrats he bought off were going to be exposed?