Should the Teamsters/UPS 401k plan allocate to Bitcoin ETF when approved?

Should the Teamsters/UPS 401k plan allocate to Bitcoin ETF when approved?

• Yes

• No

• I cannot read

• I love working

Results are only viewable after voting.

Over70irregs

Research. Notice the page number? Are you kidding…
1706416057714.png

Over70irregs

(There WILL be a supply crunch guys because it’s limited. I would not waste your hard working time)

JUST IN: #Bitcoin ETFs are buying up 12.5x more bitcoin per day than the daily issuance -

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
(There WILL be a supply crunch guys because it’s limited. I would not waste your hard working time)

JUST IN: #Bitcoin ETFs are buying up 12.5x more bitcoin per day than the daily issuance -
Almost finished Lyn Alden's Broken Money. Finished Bitcoin Evangelism. Read the Creature from Jekyll Island three times over the last decade.

My de programming is almost complete.

And yes, I hold Bitcoin on my Trezor.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
okay, fair enough, . So why would anyone running a node vote to increase the max supply? Presumably, a person running a node holds bitcoin. Why would such a person vote to increase maximum supply and dilute the value of the bitcoin he holds ?
Anyone with both mining hardware and nodes could be willing.

Just like the government debases its currency in order to end up with a larger percentage of the whole.
I'm not suggesting it will happen, but it could.

The meme I quoted referred to such an event as impossible.

Over70irregs

Anyone with both mining hardware and nodes could be willing.

Just like the government debases its currency in order to end up with a larger percentage of the whole.
I'm not suggesting it will happen, but it could.

The meme I quoted referred to such an event as impossible.
2.1 quadrillion satoshis

okay, fair enough, . So why would anyone running a node vote to increase the max supply? Presumably, a person running a node holds bitcoin. Why would such a person vote to increase maximum supply and dilute the value of the bitcoin he holds ?
the only way I could imagine it happening is if enough Bitcoin was lost or hyperbitcoinization (or both) and Sats were too valuable for small goods therefore dilution was required to avoid being supplanted by another monetary system

I think this is inevitable actually, but it doesn't technically make your Sats less valuable

Over70irregs

the only way I could imagine it happening is if enough Bitcoin was lost or hyperbitcoinization (or both) and Sats were too valuable for small goods therefore dilution was required to avoid being supplanted by another monetary system

I think this is inevitable actually, but it doesn't technically make your Sats less
Anyone study pi 3.14 ♾️. Decimals can be broken down forever. 🧠 now you get it……

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers

I think this is inevitable actually, but it doesn't technically make your Sats less valuable
There can always be a software update (soft fork) that makes Bitcoin even more divisible . In other words , units smaller than Sats existing. Most miners and nodes would go along with this as this does not make any more bitcoin