Something Fishy Going On In Ohio?

brett636

I have no doubt voter fraud is being conducted in all the swing states. Its standard operating procedure for the democrats that if they can't get the people to accept their candidates then they just ram them down our throats via compromising the election process.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

The only thing fishy about this story is this part.....(from your story)
""A source, who wishes to remain anonymous, is a volunteer outside the Morse Road polling center. She has witnessed Somalis who cannot speak English come to the polling center. They are brought in groups, by van or bus. The Democrats hand them a slate card and say, “vote Brown all the way down.” Given that Sherrod Brown is the incumbent Democrat Senator in Ohio, one can assume that this is the reference.""

THE ANONYMOUS SOURCE says that democrats bring them to the polling center, then SPEAK to them in ENGLISH even though originally this person says THEY DONT SPEAK ENGLISH.

WTF?? Anyone see a problem with this situation??

Are you people this gulible? These are the kind of ridiculous stories circulated by the GOP knowing full well that the OBAMA ground game is going to KILL THEM in NUMBERS in OHIO.

The GOP must plant the seed of doubt into the minds of the public just before the blowout of MITTENS in OHIO.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I have no doubt voter fraud is being conducted in all the swing states. Its standard operating procedure for the democrats that if they can't get the people to accept their candidates then they just ram them down our throats via compromising the election process.

and you base these assertions on WHAT EXACTLY???

AM RADIO?? Sean Hannity?? Rush Limbaugh?? Fox News??

Where do you receive this kind of information??

And moreover, why do you buy it??

Peace

TOS

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed

*cough*black panthers*cough*

Lue C Fur

Evil member
The "brothers" in power made sure that didnt happen...cough cough killing of a border agent cough cough killing of 4 americans in lybia.

Remember this from Eric Holder about the Black Panthers voter intimidation case in which he did nothing about:

The Attorney General seemed to take personal offense at a comment Culberson read in which former Democratic activist Bartle Bull called the incident the most serious act of voter intimidation he had witnessed in his career.

"Think about that," Holder said. "When you compare what people endured in the South in the 60s to try to get the right to vote for African Americans, and to compare what people were subjected to there to what happened in Philadelphia—which was inappropriate, certainly that…to describe it in those terms I think does a great disservice to people who put their lives on the line, who risked all, for my people," said Holder, who is black.

I guess if they were white, then he would have kicked some arse...but since they were black...well...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Apparently you missed the film clip of a young white guy going to a polling place and voting as Eric Holder. The idiot at the desk gives him a ballot. That's fraud !!