Speaker Johnson, Another Man Of Integrity

fishtm2001

Johnson wrote the forward for a right-wing manifesto. Now he says he didn't really read it and certainly doesn't endorse it. Except on his podcast there's this: "I obviously believe in the product, or I wouldn't have written the foreword. So, I endorse the work. Look, I love the book ... Everybody can go and get the book. I highly recommend it."

Next Day Err

Johnson wrote the forward for a right-wing manifesto. Now he says he didn't really read it and certainly doesn't endorse it. Except on his podcast there's this: "I obviously believe in the product, or I wouldn't have written the foreword. So, I endorse the work. Look, I love the book ... Everybody can go and get the book. I highly recommend it."
Apparently Johnson believes that lying is a good Christian value.

fishtm2001

"I don’t think he’s first and foremost interested in the fate of the rioters themselves. Rather, it’s a policy manifestation of the MAGA code, wherein January 6 can be anything BUT a violent insurrection orchestrated and encouraged by Donald Trump. It can be Antifa, or a false flag, or tourism, or a Patriotic Protest or any combination thereof. But not what it actually was. Call if Big Lie 2 Electric Boogaloo. The policy’s incoherent, because Trumpism is incoherent, until you view it through the prism of a personality cult. "

Brian Beutler

Thebrownblob

1702301803696.gif

newolddude

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Mike Johnson saying he is a Christian isn‘t a Positive thing to anyone outside the religion. All I care about is if he is truly a conservative. I’m starting to have my doubts.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Mike Johnson saying he is a Christian isn‘t a Positive thing to anyone outside the religion. All I care about is if he is truly a conservative. I’m starting to have my doubts.
I don’t think “conservatives” conserve anything anymore. Most of them just called liberal light.

Darmark7

I don’t think “conservatives” conserve anything anymore. Most of them just called liberal light.

So true, it’s like people that say they are conservative and watch FOX news. I had a liberal say to me “I bet you watch FOX news?” I said back to him “Why would I watch that liberal station?” He looked at me confused.

Darmark7

The Senate aide got fired. If that would have been a Democrat Senator he would have been protected. We would be hearing how the tape was fake Russian disinformation and there is no evidence that it really happened. The FBI would then come out and inform us that the security cameras were all not working that day and there is no way they can ever find out the truth so the case is closed.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

vantexan

Oh DIDO go ask your mom if you can have your meds a little early today. You’re falling farther and farther into the MAGA hole
How much money you giving orange Jesus
If by MAGA hole you mean the place where common decency is observed then where do I jump in? In the last few years we have had the very odd spectacle of defending by Democrats graphic sexual content in school libraries, grown men dressed and acting sexually provocative while grinding on children in school sanctioned events, even the defending of sex acts in our top government institutions. Can't you folks just meet at flea bag motels like you used too?

Box Ox

Do you think there should be a criminal charge investigation relating to the Democrat who made a gay sex tape in the Senate building?
Oh DIDO go ask your mom if you can have your meds a little early today. You’re falling farther and farther into the MAGA hole
How much money you giving orange Jesus

Do you think there should be a criminal charge investigation relating to the Democrat who made a gay sex tape in the Senate building, @burrheadd ?