Starve the Libs

Thebrownblob

Lmao it can’t be easy that their 6000 years of lies and world domination is coming to an end
Do you read the same Bible I do? I get some have done some things I don’t agree with but it’s kind of like getting in the middle of a family argument, when you’re not part of that family it’s best to leave that alone.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Do you read the same Bible I do? I get some have done some things I don’t agree with but it’s kind of like getting in the middle of a family argument, when you’re not part of that family it’s best to leave that alone.
You curse the Jews at your own peril.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Oh, great. Now the righties think the country was founded illegally and will work toward its downfall too.
F18DDE75-9AAE-4195-9105-6A857AAEC8C9.gif

vantexan

Oh, great. Now the righties think the country was founded illegally and will work toward its downfall too.
The only country that will be acceptable is one where everyone is rich without having to work and yet all they want magically appears when they want it.

TheDudeAbides92

I do wanna leave them alone the institutions they run have failed and we need to start our own