Stolen package, forged signature, is there anything we can do?

emulc

I would suggest going to youtube.com and watch videos regarding "UPS unfair business and signature fraud" and that should explain everything :happy-very: if you have any questions go to UPSRECEIPT.COM the site shoule be up within the next week.

UPSGUY72

What about the tracking number idiot ??? The number of packages wouldn't mean a thing if the tracking numbers are still scanned in the Diad and. Changing the numbr of package isn't going to change anything.

The fraud is the people that think they can say they didn't thier package when they did. Some people sign for a package and still say they didn't get it. Usually becasue they could pay for the item. Those people get there address on the no delivery or pickup list.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
All of the new Apple products with Sig required will now have a new customer release form.

The cu goes online and prints this form, signs and dates, and UPS collects and releases the Apple product.

Apparently UPS and Apple worked this deal out amicably. I'm not sure how well it is going to work to prevent theft and deception, we'll see.

If you haven't seen this new policy yet, you'll see it tomorrow at a PCM and be asked to sign off on forms stating you were reviewed on this. lol

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

All of the new Apple products with Sig required will now have a new customer release form.

The cu goes online and prints this form, signs and dates, and UPS collects and releases the Apple product.

Apparently UPS and Apple worked this deal out amicably. I'm not sure how well it is going to work to prevent theft and deception, we'll see.

If you haven't seen this new policy yet, you'll see it tomorrow at a PCM and be asked to sign off on forms stating you were reviewed on this. lol

We had our PCM on this last week. We still have to use good DR methods, keeping in mind the value of these items, and select SDN in the DIAD when completing the stop. These are not Basic packages. If there is more than one Apple product being delivered there has to be a release form for each package; if there isn't, we can only release the pkg on the release form. The tracking number is on the release form(s). This allows the customer to receive their i-Pad and not have to take a day off of work to do so.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
We had our PCM on this last week. We still have to use good DR methods, keeping in mind the value of these items, and select SDN in the DIAD when completing the stop. These are not Basic packages. If there is more than one Apple product being delivered there has to be a release form for each package; if there isn't, we can only release the pkg on the release form. The tracking number is on the release form(s). This allows the customer to receive their i-Pad and not have to take a day off of work to do so.

yeah..? :knockedout:

menotyou

bella amicizia

You don't sign anything do you?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This Apple Release form has been around for a while, its nothing new. We have been getting them since the Iphones have come out. When I first started turning them in, the evening OMS would look at them and go "Huh"?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
This Apple Release form has been around for a while, its nothing new. We have been getting them since the Iphones have come out. When I first started turning them in, the evening OMS would look at them and go "Huh"?

That is interesting. I've never heard or seen such a thing. We had a PCM about it yesterday, apparently there is a new "push" for it here ; probably due to the latest and greatest version coming out and the amount of thefts happening, or previously.