Sunday Operations

Pullman Brown

Week 1 you work MT off WT work FSS
Week 2 you work WT of MT, TFS.
Rinse and repeat.
134AB05B-871A-4821-83C3-4B6AD5C97230.gif

Thebrownblob

I guess the hierarchy is throwing it out there in the morning conference calls in my area. Hopefully with the new contract six punch will be a thing of the pass. And stronger language will prevent them from ever doing this mess again!
For about the last three years they keep saying it’s coming and nothing happens. 🤷‍♂️

badpal

Believe FDX has even stopped sunday around here in the last 6 months. at our center it takes 15 years senority to have at chance at getting to delivery saturday air.

iruhnman630

Keep this in mind when we're fighting hard to get rid of 22.4s.

That position was created partially to address weekend staffing.

Without them, everyone may become vulnerable.

It would not be fair to expect anyone to work every Saturday and Sunday

Thebrownblob

Keep this in mind when we're fighting hard to get rid of 22.4s.

That position was created partially to address weekend staffing.

Without them, everyone may become vulnerable.

It would not be fair to expect anyone to work every Saturday and Sunday
No one ever asked for there to be a special position created that paid less money, we asked for more drivers. I believe that’s what we will get. Tuesday through Saturday schedules will be by seniority. Ask from the top force from the bottom. The bigger issue isn’t weekend work. It’s too many hours, and forced sixth day punch.

Pullman Brown

No one ever asked for there to be a special position created that paid less money, we asked for more drivers. I believe that’s what we will get. Tuesday through Saturday schedules will be by seniority. Ask from the top force from the bottom. The bigger issue isn’t weekend work. It’s too many hours, and forced sixth day punch.

I don’t want anybody working six days a week unless they want too- Carol Tome. Only now higher seniority will allow you the days you want to work.