Supervisor Hits me

ImpactedTSG

I'd say, if you don't cherish your job, you could make out like a bandit
and sue UPS... and retire early..
if you cherish your job more than money, report him and he'll be gone.
Of course, you should have just offered him a taco.. he probably would have choked on it..
Wow, retire early? What is the going rate these days for a bruised arm?

bellesotico

BOXstar
Re: threaten by message on diad (Work Place Violence)

I was threaten by my center manager by a message on the diad we had a meeting with HR and Loss prevention.They said it wasnt my Manager but some else and they said they would handel itby taking away his stock and notgive him his bonus but if it would have been a hourly we would have been fired on the spot.I havent dropped the charges on this guy.What doyou guys think?

We who? We as in YOU?

Are you an hourly or a driver? Or are you a part time driver? Or are you an hourly posing as a driver?

Anyways..it all sounds like a bunch of rubbishmalarkyUMno. :surprised:

feeder53

ADKtrails
Violence in the woprkplace is a big no-no. It id illegal and one of the few items that can bring an instant loss of employment, not to mention adding that to your resume......

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredly00
I'd say, if you don't cherish your job, you could make out like a bandit
and sue UPS... and retire early..
if you cherish your job more than money, report him and he'll be gone.
Of course, you should have just offered him a taco.. he probably would have choked on it..

Don't forget to give him a beer from your lovely gift basket to wash the taco down

He will come back a changed man I bet, lol:happy2:

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
I didnt even look at this thread for a while coz I thought it looked pretty :ohmy: different. Which I guess if its the case, registered is not better.

If it truly happened, say on the street, would you go to the DOJ, for advice? I would like to see a follow up, til then....Id surely come here to discuss it after the fact, I wouldnt wait for advice tho.

If it truly happened, he/she is obviously not able to control stress well, probaly beats the spouse and or kids. Ive never hit anyone FIRST, but I have hit them last. Thats what I would have done and that is called delf-defense. Also called fight or flight. No matter where you are, no one has the right to put their hands on you, or hit you. Bullies dont like it when you hit back.

But remember, the best form of defense is a sucker punch. Bullies dont like it when they dont see it coming.