Union before EEOC

derrickmd30

Got a write up for calling in calling in sick and going to the doctor. supervisor said he had to verify me going to the doctors then today wrote me up for going with a doctors note. and said if I didn't sign I could be fired for not following supervisor instructions. I have text messages for hassarment from him and already filed a grievance. which I think is why he wrote me up so I have retaliation also. Do I have to go through the union first before I can go to the EEOC. because I think my medical information was leaked to him or he might have used my identy to get medical information. because he had to verify my doctors note then 3 days later he is writing me up for it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Got a write up for calling in calling in sick and going to the doctor. supervisor said he had to verify me going to the doctors then today wrote me up for going with a doctors note. and said if I didn't sign I could be fired for not following supervisor instructions. I have text messages for hassarment from him and already filed a grievance. which I think is why he wrote me up so I have retaliation also. Do I have to go through the union first before I can go to the EEOC. because I think my medical information was leaked to him or he might have used my identy to get medical information. because he had to verify my doctors note then 3 days later he is writing me up for it.
What does the EEOC have to do with it. Are you being discriminated against because of race, religion or sex?

Thebrownblob

Lol you don’t have to sign anything but your paycheck if you still receive a paper one, where was your steward? Why do you need a note for the doctors appointment? Here they can require one if you call in three days in a row but that’s it. And usually they don’t.
Getting fired for attendance at UPS is pretty rare.

UnionStrong

Lol you don’t have to sign anything but your paycheck if you still receive a paper one, where was your steward? Why do you need a note for the doctors appointment? Here they can require one if you call in three days in a row but that’s it. And usually they don’t.
Scared rabbit 🐇

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Bust his ass

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I loved whenever we’d get a new supe that was out to change the world by trying to makeup the rules as he went along
Normally didn’t work out for them

Thebrownblob

I loved whenever we’d get a new supe that was out to change the world by trying to makeup the rules as he went along
Normally didn’t work out for them
Had a 20+ year driver come up to me the other day and asked me if he could file a grievance because the supervisor was calling him on his personal phone to complain about his performance.

I asked him if he also let his supervisor come to his house, drink his beer, and bang his wife told him to stop answering his damn phone, and walked away😂 SMH

derrickmd30

exactly shop stewads is in ups pocket. told the BA about them and he didn't do :censored2:. to me he did it because I filed on him for messing up my paycheck and i told him he wasn't doing his job because he kept messing up the parking sheet. which is against EEOC law.

Thebrownblob

exactly shop stewads is in ups pocket. told the BA about them and he didn't do :censored2:. to me he did it because I filed on him for messing up my paycheck and i told him he wasn't doing his job because he kept messing up the parking sheet. which is against EEOC law.
You may, in fact have a crummy steward, but if he wasn’t there, and you asked for one, then nothing the management person said to you even matters. Actually makes it easier for you and I have no idea what the parking sheet is.

UnionStrong

You may, in fact have a crummy steward, but if he wasn’t there, and you asked for one, then nothing the management person said to you even matters. Actually makes it easier for you and I have no idea what the parking sheet is.
What does equal employment have to do with it?

Thebrownblob

What does equal employment have to do with it?
Nothing, I don’t know why they keep bringing it up lol go ahead and file at the EEOC and they will look at you funny and most likely file your complaint in the trashcan. Could possibly go to the labor board if he feels he’s not being represented properly but that’s about it.

542thruNthru

Nothing, I don’t know why they keep bringing it up lol go ahead and file at the EEOC and they will look at you funny and most likely file your complaint in the trashcan. Could possibly go to the labor board if he feels he’s not being represented properly but that’s about it.
Some TDU locker room lawyer told him to file with the EEOC. Probably also told em to call the 1 800 number.