Swat called in for Tea Party where Obama is speaking...

unionman

moreluck

golden ticket member
The unions charging down to Wall St. That's the pot calling the kettle black !!! Get your own houses in order.... Unions are useless now.

unionman

The unions charging down to Wall St. That's the pot calling the kettle black !!! Get your own houses in order.... Unions are useless now.
We are the union, and that is the problem. When you have guys that belong to a union and yet they vote Republican and actually believe the Republican propaganda machine it makes unions worthless.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Union affiliation and voting are two entirely different things. I am a registered Democrat but I vote the person, not the party.

Yes, I voted for change, but kinda wish I could have that one back.

unionman

Union affiliation and voting are two entirely different things. I am a registered Democrat but I vote the person, not the party.

Why would you want to take that vote back? The economy is improving in a short period of time and war has been declared on the crooks that started the recession.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Congratulations!!! You can think for yourself instead of someone telling you who to vote for...unlike some people here. I applaud your honesty. :salute:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
We are the union and i cant think for myself so i need the union to tell me who to vote for, and that is the problem. When you have guys that belong to a union and yet they vote Democrat and actually believe the Democrat propaganda machine it makes unions worthless.

Fixed it for ya.:wink2:

tieguy

Banned
There is a more important demonstration going on at wall street. The afl cio leader was on cnbc this morning saying that they caused this economic melt down and they need to pay for it.

Looks like Obama's populist rhetoric against wall street is having its desired affect.

If Obama hates wall street so much why doesn't he just shut it down? Or are we expected to somehow invest in the stock market without seeking profits. Perhaps the government will tell us how much profit we are allowed to seek?

If Obama finish's crashing the economy will he spin it by saying he won the war against greed?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
ya this economy is just charging ahead , why they have reported 36,000
new homes for March, 2010.
Just down a shade of the 136,000 reported way back in March of 2008.
In fact you would have to look back to 1970 to find another month with such a low monthly increase.

fxdwg

Long Time Member

Registered Republican here. McCain and Palin weren't the best, but the "Change" BS was just that. We got change that we didn't expect.