T D U S U C K S

you must give me the chance to respond
image (11).jpg

over9five

Staff member
He didn't go off on you. Come on you have thicker skin than that. You've been here for decades. Keep your chin up and don't take it so personally.
I guess you're right.
I must have made quite the impression on him when I was here before.
He made no impression on me, I remember the name, but nothing about him.

LeadBelly

Banned
I guess you're right.
I must have made quite the impression on him when I was here before.
He made no impression on me, I remember the name, but nothing about him.
He's a hell of a guy and will Stan his ground. I respect him and am proud of him. That's all you need to know about him.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
TTKU: From the House Rules:

Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.
We know. You post this every chance you get. Let hyena off the hook. Some of use post right around the line, it's easy to trip across it.

-The above reply is an expression of the posters personal creativity and in no way should be viewed as a personal attack.-

LeadBelly

Banned
Tdu sucks even more now today that ever. I predict an end to them soon. After this election it's like they took the ultimate concussion. This election will be the death blow to that bogus communist organization that exploited so many Teamsters and stole their money.