Taco Bell, Ikea, Burger King. I want beef, only.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We went to IKEA a couple of months ago and we ate at their restaurant. Maybe I did eat horse meat when I tried their Swedish Meatballs. Everything they served was available in the frozen section of their store.

For about ten years I ran a farm along with my two brothers and my parents. We started out selling hay, but we soon started buying calves to raise for beef. The first ones we named, but after that we learned to call them by the number on their ear tags. We treated them with respect and took care of them, but we knew where they would one day wind up.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
A horse is a giant herbivore, no different from a deer, an elk, a cow, or a sheep. There is no rational reason not to eat horsemeat unless you are a vegan. Meat is meat. I personally would not eat the meat of a carnivorous or omnivorous animal, which is why I dont hunt for coyote or bear, but if its an herbivore then its fair game.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
A horse is a giant herbivore, no different from a deer, an elk, a cow, or a sheep. There is no rational reason not to eat horsemeat unless you are a vegan. Meat is meat. I personally would not eat the meat of a carnivorous or omnivorous animal, which is why I dont hunt for coyote or bear, but if its an herbivore then its fair game.

Don't even bother with bear if they've been eating fish.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Spoken like the truly wise man you are.

barnyard

KTM rider
I miss the flavor of bald eagle and puppies. They add a little something to my meatloaf. Spotted owl is only a half decent substitute.

barnyard

KTM rider
Can you say D-D-D-Donner ??

A friend of mine always wanted to make reservations at a restaurant known for long waits. He wanted to hear them say, "Donner, party of 6??" to which he wanted to reply, "Well, we waited so long, it is 5 now."

He was concerned that no one would get it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A friend of mine always wanted to make reservations at a restaurant known for long waits. He wanted to hear them say, "Donner, party of 6??" to which he wanted to reply, "Well, we waited so long, it is 5 now."

He was concerned that no one would get it.
Yes, it's that time.....so many joke references become private now because of unknowing youth. It might still work for that Andes plane crash group....because of the book out about it, Alive. I would've appreciated & 'got' that joke

Both ordeals are covered on this site.......about 5 pages. No one needs to remain in the dark.

The Donner Party and the Andes Plane Crash | Infoplease.com