TASER USE

helenofcalifornia

But you are still carrying a DIAD board (When no other feeder driver carries one) when you "feeder drive" with your 38**'s. I don't think you are feeder material. And I hate to say that about another woman.

diesel96

Yes, some Feeder drivers with daytime TDP routes use diads.

But back to the double DD's....:ohmy:
At least if you drove your Feeder in a canal or lake you'll be safe with those voluptuous flotation devices.

And in case your serious and just made a typographical error on your Ta Ta's, carry your cell phone and a good size crow bar/tire thumper with you at all times.

Hallihallo

Thank you for the suggestion. I will use the crowbar. I guess I should have read my post befor sending. As you van see on my pic I am not 46DD. I appreciate to get a serious answer though. Therefor Thank you again.

diesel96

On a lighter note.....I think we've been hard on our newbee, so I give thee a welcome video...enjoy

My Boobs Are OK

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Hallihallo,
I want to welcome you to the Brown Cafe and offer you an apology. Sometimes a "troll" will come on this site and post something crazy to get something started. A lot of us were guilty of not believing you at first. With seventeen years in, you have certainly proved yourself. Diesel posted some good advice about the tire knocker and crowbar. If you did have a breakdown somewhere, call for help with a cellphone or CB radio and lock your doors. Some places aren't safe for anybody, it doesn't matter if you are a man or woman.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
If you look closely at the pic, you'll notice mountains...err, I mean, a mountain bike in the bottom right corner. Got big ole' knobs, I mean, knobby tires on it too.

dammor

sorry typo meant 38:crying: Fyi I brought those up since I feel odds are higher for me to get attacked than some guy.

I'm not sure you would even know if you were being attacked. Hell, you are being attacked right now and don't even know it. Are you enjoying the attention?

I doubt you are who you say you are. Most likely you are a 300 pound hairy troll man with nothing to do but what you are doing now. Get a life.