TDU GODDESS COMING TO 251?

You know me...
What makes you think I was talking about him?

Matter of fact, did JB even ask a single question last meeting?

Sent using the conscience of Local 251

What makes me think you were talking about him when you said "would you like to discuss former Secretary-Treasurers"? Hmmmm...I have no idea...guess I went out on a limb.

No. Joe said nothing. But according to his "correspondence", being the former CEO of the teamsters (lmfao) he was going to take the liberty to inform the membership of his opinion during new business if it had not been read. My guess is, he was banking on it not happening. Since Jojo lacks the intellect to form a plan B, he sat there, waiting for the financial report...but that didnt work out too well either. Then he took his ball and went home, ego deflated. And his concubine followed close heel, like good dogs.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Takeback251

I dont understand the issue here. I mean im literally lost in this convo. The former rec sec was not at the meeting where the scholorships were drawn? It sounded like he was there but was surprised they were pulled after the meeting, and also just wanted to know who won. When he asked the question about who won, what was the issue? I mean why didnt they just answer him?

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
I dont understand the issue here. I mean im literally lost in this convo. The former rec sec was not at the meeting where the scholorships were drawn? It sounded like he was there but was surprised they were pulled after the meeting, and also just wanted to know who won. When he asked the question about who won, what was the issue? I mean why didnt they just answer him?

Sent using BrownCafe App

I am assuming they did not have that information available at that particular second in time.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

I am assuming they did not have that information available at that particular second in time.

Sent using BrownCafe App
If they were pulled during the regular monthly, they would have been included in the minutes the following meeting. This would have allowed someone that may have missed a meeting to hear that info.

You know me...
If they were pulled during the regular monthly, they would have been included in the minutes the following meeting. This would have allowed someone that may have missed a meeting to hear that info.

Ok...so the 2 hour meeting that took way too long in your opinion....should have been longer?

They announced that the drawing would happen after the meeting. Are you saying that should not have happened? Why didn't you make a motion to have the drawing during the monthly if it is such an important issue?

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Ok...so the 2 hour meeting that took way too long in your opinion....should have been longer?

They announced that the drawing would happen after the meeting. Are you saying that should not have happened? Why didn't you make a motion to have the drawing during the monthly if it is such an important issue?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Cuz they called the cops on members for asking questions.

You know me...
Caused a brawl? How did he cause a brawl? Ohhh I forgot. He asked a question.

He didn't like the answer given from what I gather. And tried to rephrase the question several times, getting the same answer. Then he turned his question into a soap box to speak for the entire membership. But, this is just what I have heard. Perception being reality and all, I tend to believe it.

stink219

He didn't like the answer given from what I gather. And tried to rephrase the question several times, getting the same answer. Then he turned his question into a soap box to speak for the entire membership. But, this is just what I have heard. Perception being reality and all, I tend to believe it.
If you change the line of questioning and answer with a question, you should expect an answer. It's not an obligation to be force fed BS.

You know me...
If you change the line of questioning and answer with a question, you should expect an answer. It's not an obligation to be force fed BS.

So you're saying it is BS that the "Paid Consultants" were not paid and only worked for housing and meals? And that the New Administration did not rent an apartment for a month to save money on the housing? If this is your accusation, please back it up with facts, figures receipts or check stubs please. Till you can do that, your argument is BS, not their answer.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

If people in Hell had ice water, they wouldn't be thirsty.
Don't play the "IF" game

smells like godzilla

If you ask the same question 4 different ways, getting the same answer each time, do you you expect a different answer on the fifth question? That is insanity, the definition of.

Sent using BrownCafe App