Tea Party Terrorists...

[h=2]You Don’t Even Need A Potted Plant To Collect $50,000[/h]
Just visit FarmerClaims.gov and go to the bottom of the home page.
You’ll find a link to a Summary of the Claims Process that brings up a PDF.
At the top of page 2, it explains what you need to provide for proof if you’re claiming that you made a ‘bona-fide’ attempt to apply but were actively discouraged.

Very easy to do and it's just free money from the government.
And that is representative of the loops holes that need to be plugged. However that also begs the question of "are all those loop holes accidental?". If they are, there are maroon's writing these bills, if not the authors should be outed and replaced ASAP.

moreluck

golden ticket member
but they are the biggest welfare cheats in the country. They just don't bother to hide it. Talk about feeling entitled.

Money stills flows freely to fraudulent recipients. Why doesn't the Obama admin. stop it.? There would be some new revenues. But, he and his people let it continue and have for almost 3 years. He has czars for every other :censored2: thing why not recover that waste. The fraud is in every crevice of all entitlement programs........and all monies going to any foreign country.

moreluck

golden ticket member
bok.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why do you fill your brain with these rants from townhall?? Are you that desperate to hear what you want to hear?

Peace.

Why in the world would I be stupid enough to post an article I don't agree with. Just so happens that Townhall articles and some others say exactly what I think. You don't have to read it. You can see the source before you ever open it. Why do you torture yourself so ?? You can post all the Huffington crap and your BFF will do CNN.....there, we got everything covered.

klein

Für Meno :)
Speaking of CNN, Tea Party is sinking more by the day, new polls show only 31% agree with the Tea Party politics now.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Check out the CNN numbers worldwide compared to Fox.
Oh yeah, right - Fox isn't world wide - that silly, stupid news wouldn't have a chance to expand outside the US.

Gee, I thought international was worldwide...........
Fox News Channel (FNC), often called Fox News, is a cable and satellite television news channel owned by the Fox Entertainment Group, a subsidiary of News Corporation. As of April 2009, the channel is available to 102 million households in the United States and further to viewers internationally, broadcasting primarily out of its New York studios.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, my cable surely doesn't provide it, not even on specialty channels that are extra to pay for.
I just done the search - tried FNC and tried Fox news (only fox news that I get is the local fox news on the local Fox channels in the US)

Can you get Fox in Arabic, too ?

http://arabic.cnn.com/

Who in the hell would want it ??????????????????????????????????????

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, my cable surely doesn't provide it, not even on specialty channels that are extra to pay for.
I just done the search - tried FNC and tried Fox news (only fox news that I get is the local fox news on the local Fox channels in the US)

Can you get Fox in Arabic, too ?

http://arabic.cnn.com/

It's been obvious for a long time that you don't get FOX. You only get one side of the story and it shows.