Teamsters demand answers

542thruNthru

Runners gonna run
I never care when we leave late. I don't know why people freak out.

Late air..... not my problem.
Missed business...... not my problem
Angry customers..... not my problem

I'm on 9.5. Start me at 9am and don't get me out of the building till 10am. I'm still getting off same time just doing less work. Either that or I'm filing and getting paid.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

I'm on 9.5. Start me at 9am and don't get me out of the building till 10am. I'm still getting off same time just doing less work. Either that or I'm filing and getting paid.

YAWN!!!!
🧔‍♂️✊

Thebrownblob

We literally have guys scheming ways to get done quicker and catch up when the company puts us an hour behind I just look at them and shake my head.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I used to laugh my ass off at these kids running around like their hair was on fire anytime the preload was late going down
(Which was nearly everyday)

rod

Retired 22 years
Why do feeders have AC?
They ain't working in the back of the trailer they could definitely drive with their windows down just like the package car driver does.
Feeders have air conditioning only because at one time years ago they were a tight knit group who made their demands known at contract time and were willing to strike for them. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. The company is LOADED with squeaky wheels now days but they are all afraid to strike so the company just laughs at them.

Feeders have air conditioning only because at one time years ago they were a tight knit group who made their demands known at contract time and were willing to strike for them. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. The company is LOADED with squeaky wheels now days but they are all afraid to strike so the company just laughs at them.
I don't want anything.
I just want better ventilation and easier workload on the extremely hot days