UPS Bows to Teamster Pressure, Negotiations to Resume Next Week

johnbuck

View attachment 438908
Teamsters and ups resume negotiations on Tuesday
This makes no sense to me... yall worked 24/7 on july 4th week to try to meet july 5th deadline. But UPS is going slow play it the last week?

Contingency plans in transportation network begin tuesday. For example there are a handful of sleeper teams on long runs where they might leave tuesday and return after midnight on monday. Those runs will be cut and load will be put on the rail and take a service hit if no deal is made

Crosscutters

There’s nothing to be guilty of. It’s all a big sham. He’s done nothing that no other ex president, or in Biden’s case ex vice president hasn’t done. They’re just trying to indict him to run interference in the election
So other presidents asked states to find 12000 votes? They sent people to the capitol to stop the election? They kept document even after being for them over and over?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So other presidents asked states to find 12000 votes? They sent people to the capitol to stop the election? They kept document even after being for them over and over?
20230509_064125.jpg

Trucker Clock

New communication is support mgmt must be at assignment on friday for 3 day "training'. There will be a go / no go decission made monday night and communicated tuesday if travel plans need to be booked. Sounds to me UPS is going give 1 more shot on monday to take deal but dont seem too condident in deal. I think they strike. Im on yalls side. They making me be a scab!

Now that’s funny. A go or no go will be decided Monday night?

Negotiations don’t resume until Tuesday.

Crosscutters

Oh stop and take a break from the msm. It really makes you sound foolish.
Sad thing is nothing I said is not true. I didnt vote for Biden either. Now you can blame the MSM . It seems to be a good cop out to some . But facts are still the facts. It why the dems won the last two election cycles .

Non liberal

Sad thing is nothing I said is not true. I didnt vote for Biden either. Now you can blame the MSM . It seems to be a good cop out to some . But facts are still the facts. It why the dems won the last two election cycles .
Seriously? They take bits and pieces of a conversation and feed you their narrative. You don’t have the whole conversation. Lol, cmon man!