Teamsters United ( TDU) crushed in local 908 & 24.

10 point

For now.

He's got problems.
2 no name UPSer's, who barely campaigned, made a good showing in a Nash Finch Local?

He can't be happy.
I wasn't going to respond to Leadbelly's and 5Habits lies but since you stuck your neck out for us I will validate your post.

Chris, who ran against BV (the incumbent Pres.) campaigned one (1) day in the month he had to prepare for the election and only went to a few of the barns in that local that day.

Doug, the alternate, never campaigned...not even one day...and is still unknown by face to 99% of the local's barns. I've never seen him. Don't know him personally.

But, if Chris would've campaigned more he could've swung the 18 votes he needed to beat BV and Doug, who NEVER campaigned, only needed to swing 17 to beat the incumbent alternate.

Writing is on the wall and
they have got all spring, summer and fall to close the tiny gap.

I think they'll need to campaign at least two times before fall. Maybe not. People are hacked off over here and not just about the pension issue.

Crushed. You're such a liar.

Shoulda woulda coulda someone got owned. Another crushing defeat to the Bogus teamsters United campaign. Suckerman roosters are butthurt. Where are you @sonofSam

Inthegame

Chris, who ran against BV (the incumbent Pres.) campaigned one (1) day in the month he had to prepare for the election and only went to a few of the barns in that local that day.

Doug, the alternate, never campaigned...not even one day...and is still unknown by face to 99% of the local's barns. I've never seen him. Don't know him personally.
So why did these guys run if they didn't think they should be campaigning? Sounds like a waste of time and money.

10 point

So why did these guys run if they didn't think they should be campaigning? Sounds like a waste of time and money.
They had lack of time due to outside issues that came up. I can't disclose any other situation due to hippa.

But be sure of this...no one is sore about not winning today. It was a good litmus test for fall and by the comments made by members in other barns they felt good about what precipitated from the limited time they ended up with.

That's all I can tell you. People are more optimistic about the fall elections now than ever.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Not sure where you live, but up here in the northern half of the country, you stick your foot in the water before you jump in.

A delegates election is a great way to "test the waters"?

Inthegame

They had lack of time due to outside issues that came up. I can't disclose any other situation due to hippa.

But be sure of this...no one is sore about not winning today. It was a good litmus test for fall and by the comments made by members in other barns they felt good about what precipitated from the limited time they ended up with.

That's all I can tell you. People are more optimistic about the fall elections now than ever.
What pct voted?

10 point

Typical TDU bullcrap. Cost the local money weaken the unions power. They are like vampires
With just a few more votes they would have won.
The cost would be the same.
You can throw your childish insults out there like someone may care outside your sphere of degrading friends that constantly lie but your "logic" is found wanting.
That's all you'll get. It's normally a waste of time.

Inthegame

Not sure where you live, but up here in the northern half of the country, you stick your foot in the water before you jump in.

A delegates election is a great way to "test the waters"?
I thought you guys "up north" went swimming in January. At least you don't have to worry about those HIPPA sharks in your frozen lakes.

Inthegame

There's another side to that coin as now both sides know what needs to be done.

Inthegame

We've lost an average of 50 members per year for the last ten yrs so I'm not sure what the up to date total membership is as of today but using the last figure I knew the total voting % was between 37 and 40%.
Well as it stands, 40% is pretty good. Why the 50 per year drop off?