Teamsters United ( TDU) crushed in local 908 & 24.

10 point

Well as it stands, 40% is pretty good. Why the 50 per year drop off?
Decerts and various other issues.
Our beer distributing barn was decertifying them when Budweiser came and bought the company out. There's another small mechanics shop in the process. (The mechanic told us.)

10 point

The best delegates won through a democratic process and people ar going to cry about it when they should be congratulating B Van M. Sad people
No one's crying. Optimism is the topic of today. Very optimistic and happy about what we saw today!

The sad person is the one who constantly sticks his nose in everyone else's business to degrade fellow dues paying members because they don't think like him.
The sad person is the one that blatantly lies about things he doesn't even know about and bullies others with degrading and vulgar posts.

It's a waste of time responding to you. May your family always be healthy and content.

Last edited:

5habits100

Shoulda woulda coulda someone got owned. Another crushing defeat to the Bogus teamsters United campaign. Suckerman roosters are butthurt. Where are you @sonofSam
If the Panthers scored more points they would have won the Super Bowl.
HIPPA violation can't talk about.
Only campaigned 1 day.
Didn't campaign at all.
Don't know the guy never met him.

Talk about a liar, 10 is the reason these guys ran. He wouldn't nut up and do it himself because he was afraid of yesterday's results.
What garbage

LagunaBrown

So why did these guys run if they didn't think they should be campaigning? Sounds like a waste of time and money.

Typical TDU bullcrap. Cost the local money weaken the unions power. They are like vampires

TDU will use ANY free advertisement paid by the local for a chance to bash, lie and criticize officials. They don't tell people it only takes a feeble 85 delegate votes to get Z on the ticket and how each local election costs tens of thousands to run. It's all a smokescreen in hopes to get some momentum in the Local elections. The big TDU hype train is tricking inexperienced and unknowledgeable members on Facebook who don't go to meetings, don't read contracts and that don't understand regional issues. With that kind of plan you will get a lot of water sandwiches and very little substance. This whole Facebook circle jerk of Teamster United (TDU) guys is hilarious to watch as they follow each others pages and like each other's comments to hype their agenda. In our local 1/3 of the guys on that page can't even vote in our local.

If the Panthers scored more points they would have won the Super Bowl.
HIPPA violation can't talk about.
Only campaigned 1 day.
Didn't campaign at all.
Don't know the guy never met him.

Talk about a liar, 10 is the reason these guys ran. He wouldn't nut up and do it himself because he was afraid of yesterday's results.
What garbage
Oh I know the real story. Was scared to do it himself. Didn't want to look bad. Sad.

TDU will use ANY free advertisement paid by the local for a chance to bash, lie and criticize officials. They don't tell people it only takes a feeble 85 delegate votes to get Z on the ticket and how each local election costs tens of thousands to run. It's all a smokescreen in hopes to get some momentum in the Local elections. The big TDU hype train is tricking inexperienced and unknowledgeable members on Facebook who don't go to meetings, don't read contracts and that don't understand regional issues. With that kind of plan you will get a lot of water sandwiches and very little substance. This whole Facebook circle jerk of Teamster United (TDU) guys is hilarious to watch as they follow each others pages and like each other's comments to hype their agenda. In our local 1/3 of the guys on that page can't even vote in our local.
Hence the Island of misfit toys statement I've been making. These guys are the essence of anti union. They don't want to take back the union they want to destroy it.

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Chris, who ran against BV (the incumbent Pres.) campaigned one (1) day in the month he had to prepare for the election and only went to a few of the barns in that local that day.

Doug, the alternate, never campaigned...not even one day...and is still unknown by face to 99% of the local's barns. I've never seen him. Don't know him personally.

What I find interesting about this....

Why were they not motivated to campaign more ?

Not really interested, or over confidant ?

Just curious.

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
They had lack of time due to outside issues that came up. I can't disclose any other situation due to hippa.

But be sure of this...no one is sore about not winning today. It was a good litmus test for fall and by the comments made by members in other barns they felt good about what precipitated from the limited time they ended up with.

That's all I can tell you. People are more optimistic about the fall elections now than ever.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
^^^^

After I posted, I read the other responses.

It's funny.... I wasn't the only one that questioned it.

But it was worth a thread "bump" to the top. :biggrin:

-Bug-

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Not sure where you live, but up here in the northern half of the country, you stick your foot in the water before you jump in.

A delegates election is a great way to "test the waters"?
I'm a little farther north of you. We never stick our foot in the water first because it would most likely change our minds.