Ted Cruz announces... wait, im still laughing...! LOL

newfie

Going to church does not make one a Christian. A practicing Christian is someone who strives to be 'Christ-like".

Some of us maybelieve the teachings of Christ supercede the teachings of any single church. thanks however for your expertise on the Christian church

Sportello

Some of us maybelieve the teachings of Christ supercede the teachings of any single church. thanks however for your expertise on the Christian church
Can you please point out where I mentioned church, other than saying church attendance is not what defines a Christian?

tieguy, You never change. Lying is the only argument you have, and that's not very Christian.

Man up, admit who you are.

newfie

Can you please point out where I mentioned church, other than saying church attendance is not what defines a Christian?

tieguy, You never change. Lying is the only argument you have, and that's not very Christian.

Man up, admit who you are.

I thanked your for your expertise on the Christian religion. I enjoyed being preached to

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
My evidence is purely anecdotal, but in my experience, the people who are the most vocal about being Christians are usually the least likely to follow the principles supposedly inherent in Christianity.

newfie

My evidence is purely anecdotal, but in my experience, the people who are the most vocal about being Christians are usually the least likely to follow the principles supposedly inherent in Christianity.

and the people who dislike the Christian will go out of their way to judge that christian

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Poor TED, a dismal third place in South Carolina.

Either way, BUSH dropping out of the race is a blessing for the DEMS. That leaves a fanatic in Cruz, and a totally unelectable Trump in the Race, with a puppet in Marco Rubio trying to remember his lines week after week.

Hopefully, you people see that you have no chance at the White House, and you should really start your focus on holding the house and senate.

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
and the people who dislike the Christian will go out of their way to judge that christian

Gandhi said, “I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” Yep ,like so many of the so called Christians here.......

JL 0513

Poor TED, a dismal third place in South Carolina.

Either way, BUSH dropping out of the race is a blessing for the DEMS. That leaves a fanatic in Cruz, and a totally unelectable Trump in the Race, with a puppet in Marco Rubio trying to remember his lines week after week.

Hopefully, you people see that you have no chance at the White House, and you should really start your focus on holding the house and senate.

TOS.

You really think the Dems have November in the bag? You have a Communist and a woman who has to look up just to see Hell. You sure about this?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You really think the Dems have November in the bag? You have a Communist and a woman who has to look up just to see Hell. You sure about this?

um, ya I do, and so do ALL the odds makers in the country.

You got Trump, with the highest disapproval rating of any candidate in history leading the delegate count setting up to give you the biggest electoral defeat in history.

Or you can have CRUZ, or will give you the second largest defeat in history. Or you can have Rubio, who has been busy learning his "lines" week after week losing badly as hispanics wont vote for him at ALL.

Hispanics dont like CUBANS, for any reason.

Never have, never will.

Bernie will be gone on super tuesday, his campaign is over after nevada.

Hillary will slam dunk the GOP, you just havent accepted it yet. Dont hold your breath for an indictment or charges by the FBI, that fox news bullcrap only holds water in your minds.

TOS.

JL 0513

um, ya I do, and so do ALL the odds makers in the country.

You got Trump, with the highest disapproval rating of any candidate in history leading the delegate count setting up to give you the biggest electoral defeat in history.

Or you can have CRUZ, or will give you the second largest defeat in history. Or you can have Rubio, who has been busy learning his "lines" week after week losing badly as hispanics wont vote for him at ALL.

Hispanics dont like CUBANS, for any reason.

Never have, never will.

Bernie will be gone on super tuesday, his campaign is over after nevada.

Hillary will slam dunk the GOP, you just havent accepted it yet. Dont hold your breath for an indictment or charges by the FBI, that fox news bullcrap only holds water in your minds.

TOS.

Except that each of the Republican candidates beat Hillary head to head in the majority of polls.

The FBI investigation on Hillary has nothing to do with Fox. She is under legitimate criminal charges. She should be in prison.

Hispanics don't like Cubans? Cubans are Hispanic.

Bernie will be around longer than you are predicting. He has all the enthusiasm and small donors behind him. Nobody likes Hillary except for woman over 65.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I think many expect Hillary to get locked up soon and want in on an easy election ride. :)

Only the dreamers my friend.

As if the FBI, would let Hillary continue on with her campaign if they were actually going to charge her with anything. Funny, the FBI hasnt interviewed mrs clinton for anything yet, and what has it been, 9 months now??

The many are the hopeful that something , anything will derail Hillary.

Kudos to FOX news for putting those thoughts into your heads.

Too bad its a wasted thought.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Except that each of the Republican candidates beat Hillary head to head in the majority of polls.

The FBI investigation on Hillary has nothing to do with Fox. She is under legitimate criminal charges. She should be in prison.

Hispanics don't like Cubans? Cubans are Hispanic.

Bernie will be around longer than you are predicting. He has all the enthusiasm and small donors behind him. Nobody likes Hillary except for woman over 65.

If you were hispanic, you would know what I am talking about. Cubans and Hispanics dont get along. Never have and never will.

They dont live in the same areas anywhere in this country. Its like fire and water.

Or its like southern whites and northern whites, they dont like each other , but they are the same color, except the southerners marry sisters.

TOS.