Ted Cruz announces... wait, im still laughing...! LOL

BrownArmy

Where is there one example of Cruz lying?

Recent attacks from Trump and Rubio labeling him as such are false.

Bless your heart, I'm not going to do 'the google' for you.

You can dissemble and say that "it's just his staff that's lying", etc.

Whatever.

There is no single candidate left in this game that isn't a liar.

Cruz has lied, will lie again, etc.

Trump has lied, will lie again, etc.

Hillary has lied, will lie again, etc.

Bernie...oh wait

JL 0513

That's a lie.

Ted Cruz doesn't always lie, but he lies just as much as, if not more than, every other politician.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/ted-cruz/statements/

Most of those fact checks are stretches for "lies". Candidates run off statistics all the time that aren't totally accurate. If these are the standards, then "honest" Bernie Sanders is among the biggest liars ever. Most of his campaign is based on completely false claims about everything. He seems to believe his own BS, doesn't make it true though.

BrownArmy

Most of those fact checks are stretches for "lies". Candidates run off statistics all the time that aren't totally accurate. If these are the standards, then "honest" Bernie Sanders is among the biggest liars ever. Most of his campaign is based on completely false claims about everything. He seems to believe his own BS, doesn't make it true though.

So, you think all candidates tell the truth?

Guy, come on, they're all lying, or at the very least stretching the truth.

JL 0513

So, you think all candidates tell the truth?

Guy, come on, they're all lying, or at the very least stretching the truth.

No, I don't think they're all honest. That's silly. We have more honesty this cycle than most in Cruz, Carson, and Kasich. Rubio is mostly honest but has been lying about Cruz in an effort to take him out. Sanders is honest about who he is but is completely ignorant on almost everything and passes that ignorance on. Trump is seen as telling it like it is but is indeed quite the liar. Keeps flip flopping and claiming he didn't say what he said and lies about candidates all the time. Clinton's whole life is one big ball of lies.

BrownArmy

I'm surprised Carson hasn't dropped out yet.

Oh wait, I'm not...he's going to ride this gravy-train till the end...

So he can sell more books.

You're telling me he's honest?

K.

MAKAVELI

No, I don't think they're all honest. That's silly. We have more honesty this cycle than most in Cruz, Carson, and Kasich. Rubio is mostly honest but has been lying about Cruz in an effort to take him out. Sanders is honest about who he is but is completely ignorant on almost everything and passes that ignorance on. Trump is seen as telling it like it is but is indeed quite the liar. Keeps flip flopping and claiming he didn't say what he said and lies about candidates all the time. Clinton's whole life is one big ball of lies.
Trump is also as ignorant as Sanders about what he can do in Washington. If Trump is elected, he will find out just like Obama how hard it is to go against the grain and change how American politics work. And that's why Obama has turned to using his executive powers. If you think Obama is bad , I guarantee you Trump would be 100 times worse.

Sportello

Um, no:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/ted-cruz/

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/bernie-s/

Do the math. Ted Cruz 67% lies vs 32% for Bernie. Surprisingly Hillary is at 27%. Trump wins, huuuuge, 77%. Rubio is the most honest Republican(not counting Kasich), only lying 43% of the time. President Obama is the most honest of the bunch ;)

BTW, Dr Carson lies 85% of the time.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
OH OH,

its that time folks! When the DIRT starts to fly! ON deck first, TED CRUZ.

The national enquirer ( you know the one moreluck relies upon for dirt) has broken a story about Ted Cruz and mulitple affairs. Just as she banked on the paper for accuracy on the john edwards story, I am sure she will stand by the same paper for the accuracy of this report.

We would hate to label her a hypocrite, right?

Poor TED, its about to come undun. The 2016 version of Herman Cain and his extra marital affairs.

Its ok though, Donald Trump has his days coming up next as he sits in the ON DECK circle!!

Gotta love it! THE GOP is falling apart! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

http://www.mediaite.com/online/the-...th-five-mistresses-is-fascinating-and-flawed/

Trump is doomed to lose the general by a huge margin, and knocking Cruz out of the way insures that TRUMP will be the next GOP victim to fall victim to the democratic nominee for the Presidency!

Of course, the enquirer has had this story on hold for months, and its timeliness purely politically motivated, but if its good enough for morelock to trust, then all of you should as well.

I cant wait for the womens interviews when they go public. I am going to have a field day with it!!

What a great day!

Sportello

Seems that Ted may have an issue:

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/ted-cruz-sex-scandal-mistresses-cheating-claims/

ux1BqpN.jpg

According to our 'Golden Ticket' member, this is a highly reputable source.

Personally, I don't believe it. There is no way five women would voluntarily sleep with Ted Cruz.

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.c...-you-need-to-know-about-ted-cruzs-sex-scandal

CatFight_8381051_original.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Seems that Ted may have an issue:

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/ted-cruz-sex-scandal-mistresses-cheating-claims/

ux1BqpN.jpg

According to our 'Golden Ticket' member, this is a highly reputable source.

Personally, I don't believe it. There is no way five women would voluntarily sleep with Ted Cruz.

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.c...-you-need-to-know-about-ted-cruzs-sex-scandal

CatFight_8381051_original.jpg

Our golden ticket member will come on to call it a LIE in ...THREE ...TWO... ONE.....

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Ted Cruz has sex? With women? This will probably boost his positives with the base....Jeez. Next thing you know, they'll come up with a fake Cuban birth certificate, say that he's gay, that he's a secret Muslim, that he is a coke head. Wait. Haven't I heard these before?Gotta love the party of Personal Responsibility and my all time favorite Family Values....The party of Lincoln so sad......

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Ted Cruz has sex? With women? This will probably boost his positives with the base....Jeez. Next thing you know, they'll come up with a fake Cuban birth certificate, say that he's gay, that he's a secret Muslim, that he is a coke head. Wait. Haven't I heard these before?Gotta love the party of Personal Responsibility and my all time favorite Family Values....The party of Lincoln so sad......

Isnt it great to watch them blow themselves up in front of a national audience??

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Isnt it great to watch them blow themselves up in front of a national audience??

TOS.
The Republican primary was bad enough when it was about Trump's penis. Now that it's about Cruz' penis, it's unbearable.This just keeps getting better ... and better. When is the next death brawl debate??????Thanks gop YOU BUILT THIS S#$TSHOW..........

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Ted Cruz only has sex for procreation purposes and on his birthday when Heidi puts 2 holes in the burlap sack instead of just one. Sex is evil and of the devil, but wouldn't it be hilarious if Cruz was cheating?