Ted Cruz announces... wait, im still laughing...! LOL

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
do the Clinton's have sex? without craigslist adds????

hahaha...

That was the best you could come up with??

The GOP is the laughing stock of the country, just when you thought GW BUSH embarrassed the GOP, now you have trump and cruz pushing it into extinction.

Its great when the talking heads on fox are even saying the GOP is blowing up. Never thought I would see the day when FOX would have to attack itself.

TOS.

wayfair

swollen member
hahaha...

That was the best you could come up with??

The GOP is the laughing stock of the country, just when you thought GW BUSH embarrassed the GOP, now you have trump and cruz pushing it into extinction.

Its great when the talking heads on fox are even saying the GOP is blowing up. Never thought I would see the day when FOX would have to attack itself.

TOS.

yeah funny, the other half are worried about indictments... way to go

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It is a good thing that Rubio is out of the running .
http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/25/s...house-to-rubio-dissolved-9-months-after-sale/
In 2005, Republican Florida Sen. Marco Rubio
purchased a home in West Miami for $550,000 from a “shell company” that paid $1 million for it 16 months before.
That shell company, a firm with a thin paper trail and no real employees, didn’t submit a financial report after selling the home to Rubio and dissolved nine months later.
Rubio’s purchase was orchestrated by his brother-in-law Orlando Cicilia, who was convicted on Feb. 6, 1989 for his role in a drug smuggling ring. Cicilia was hit with a 35-year sentence, but only served a dozen years in prison.

MAKAVELI

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/25/s...house-to-rubio-dissolved-9-months-after-sale/
purchased a home in West Miami for $550,000 from a “shell company” that paid $1 million for it 16 months before.
That shell company, a firm with a thin paper trail and no real employees, didn’t submit a financial report after selling the home to Rubio and dissolved nine months later.
Rubio’s purchase was orchestrated by his brother-in-law Orlando Cicilia, who was convicted on Feb. 6, 1989 for his role in a drug smuggling ring. Cicilia was hit with a 35-year sentence, but only served a dozen years in prison.
Just goes to show you how crooked Republicans are.;)

Sportello

Typical. That's why Ted is no surprise.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
upload_2016-3-26_7-43-36.jpeg

Ted Cruz's next idol after Reagan.
Alabama Governor Robert "I did not have sex with that woman" Bentley.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
View attachment 75094
So a family values man, and a republican.
No one but another republican would believe in republican family values.
The problem with republicans is they are always wrong. Whether by choice or by chance. republicans always do the wrong thing!Unfortunately, I suspect what's true for most of America is also true in Alabama.......as long as certain people are told what they want to hear about god, guns, and gays, they'll continue to vote Republican, regardless of how bad they wind up screwing themselves.Party on, Family Values, party all night long!

newfie

View attachment 75094

the good news is while Hillary has a led a life and career swimming in dishonesty, Graft , Corruption and incompetence her career has been devoid of sexual scandal probably because the :censored2: is so ugly not even Bill would hit that.

upload_2016-3-26_9-47-18.png

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
she presently works for Donald trump which makes Cruz's argument that Trump is behind the National Enquirer article rediculous

Ahh, are you serious with that assessment??

If "SHE" currently works for Trump, and "SHE" was banging Cruz while "SHE" worked for him, wouldnt it stand to REASON, that she would tell TRUMP, and TRUMP would tell the inquirer, and they would work from there??

It matters not, the damage is done. You cant unring that bell. Regardless of who leaked the story, CRUZ is finished.

That leaves Trump to get smashed in the general election.

Good for the democrats!!!

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
the good news is while Hillary has a led a life and career swimming in dishonesty, Graft , Corruption and incompetence her career has been devoid of sexual scandal probably because the :censored2: is so ugly not even Bill would hit that.

View attachment 75114

Welcome to the SPIN ZONE... where the republican faithful refuse to take ownership of anything wrong. OOPS, i Goofed, I forgot to add Ted Cruz to the Republican family values thread!

No spin there, just plain facts.

TOS.