Telematics and discipline.

[quote="BigUnionGuy, post: 1406396, member: 4992"Have your steward present.

Document it.

Never.... ever.... trust a management persons word.

-Bug-[/quote]
Just do the job,the correct way! Problem solved. Im shocked you even said that!

10 point

I am not making this harder than it is but you do have to admit that Morion's story is a bit hard to believe.
Actually, my last metro route had buildings on street corners and they have two addresses but one entrance....with one set of numbers beside the door.

It made it very tough for cover drivers in the blind to find the correct building and caused NSN exceptions...including 10:30 commits.

Thanks to Orion start ups and other issues, drivers have less time to get early commits del on time because of late leave building times.
That causes our service failures and exceptions to occur more frequently.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
[quote="BigUnionGuy, post: 1406396, member: 4992"Have your steward present.

Document it.

Never.... ever.... trust a management persons word.

-Bug-
Just do the job,the correct way! Problem solved. Im shocked you even said that!
A witness can lie....or your sup can say you "misunderstood" him. You break the rules and you will eventually get caught...and made an example of. Not worth it. I'd rather work for a dishonest Sup...than be just like them!

10 point

It's a double standard.

"Do as I say.... not as I do...."

Management people have "all kinds of ways" to hide things.

Knowing that.... How does that make you feel ?? :biggrin:

-Bug-
Makes me feel like taking a warning letter (if ground was delivered prior to the late air) and filing on harassment and dishonesty against management if I told them that I was going to have late airs and they failed to get me air help.

If I prerecorded them and forgot to add them to the LA well, that's my fault.

10 point

If they OK it we'll use it. But I don't think they'll understand the procedure if we explain it (three times) and the "on file" part is probably going to derail the whole thing from the get go.
Just my opinion tho.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Its One thing to ask me for a "favor". It is another thing,if could get me fired!
Absolutely...the wrong kind of favor and this could be you!
0abc6a41_tumblr_ltdpwkHbqj1qcro1do1_500.gif

O

OLDMAN3

They encouraged the prerecord trick around here for years. I considered it dishonest, so I never used it. For the last 6 months or so they have been saying it will get you fired. And they have questioned drivers' integrity when it was clear the pre-record was unintentional (pre-record accidentally before 10:00 at the delivery location, and lots of ground delivered after).

CYA. Do not pre-record any NDA. Everyone makes mistakes, admit them, take your lumps (warning letters) and you will be fine.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
They encouraged the prerecord trick around here for years. I considered it dishonest, so I never used it. For the last 6 months or so they have been saying it will get you fired. And they have questioned drivers' integrity when it was clear the pre-record was unintentional (pre-record accidentally before 10:00 at the delivery location, and lots of ground delivered after).

CYA. Do not pre-record any NDA. Everyone makes mistakes, admit them, take your lumps (warning letters) and you will be fine.

10:00am commit time.... on NDA ?

Pfft.

You have never worked at UPS.

Stop trying to BS everyone.

-Bug-