Television

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just watching, "Where Angels Go, Trouble Follows". It's not as good as Trouble With Angels", but it's from a simpler time and fun! Love Rosalind Russell as Mother Superior.

moreluck

golden ticket member
For watchers of all the Real Housewives shows.......

Can you believe how bad a singer Gretchen is ?????

I was amazed by the Jesus Barbie comment at the burlesque show that her husband, Jim, wasn't interested in the show he was just being a supportive husband. Didn't I see some lust in Jim's expression ??

Vickie was a bit perturbed (understatement) that Brianna was married in a drive-thru in Vegas.

In New Jersey, is Ashley the dumbest young adult in the state? She is clueless and not even pitiful anymore!!

For Andy fans....his new book is out May 8th. It's titled, "Most Talktive". I pre-ordered it for a friend who's stuck in boring, time consuming treatments and needs the comic relief.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watch "Missing" with Ashley Judd and I like it very much. I just have one question about something that's been bothering me.

How does she go all around Europe and never carries a purse ???????

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't know if anyone is watching America's Got Talent......I saw a San Francisco street dancer with moves that would put Michael Jackson's moonwalk to shame. He was a contortionst too. Geat talent!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Who got the ax ??? CANCELLED!!!

GCB, Missing, Pan Am, The River, Man Up, Work It and Charlie's Angels (All ABC)

A Gifted Man, CSI;Miami, How To Be a Gentleman, Rob, NYC 22, Unforgettable (All CBS)

Winger, The Secret Circle (the CW)

Harry's Law, Awake, Bent,The Playboy Club, Best Friend's Forever,The Firm, Free Agents, Prime Suspect, Are You There, Chelsea? (All NBC)

Alcatraz, Breaking In, The Finder (FOX)

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Who got the ax ??? CANCELLED!!!

GCB, Missing, Pan Am, The River, Man Up, Work It and Charlie's Angels (All ABC)

A Gifted Man,
CSI;Miami, How To Be a Gentleman, Rob, NYC 22, Unforgettable (All CBS)

Winger, The Secret Circle (the CW)

Harry's Law, Awake, Bent,The Playboy Club, Best Friend's Forever,The Firm, Free Agents, Prime Suspect, Are You There, Chelsea? (All NBC)

Alcatraz, Breaking In, The Finder (FOX)

​That sucks.