Television

moreluck

golden ticket member
My favorite Fox Show is The Five at Five. It's actually on at 2:00 here. Mon thru Friday I make a couple cups of coffee and we sit in the office,have our coffee break and watch The Five. They just had a 1 year anniv.

Chickaboomer: Why FOX News 'The Five' Is Kicking Ratings Ass

over9five

Staff member
My favorite Fox Show is The Five at Five. It's actually on at 2:00 here. Mon thru Friday I make a couple cups of coffee and we sit in the office,have our coffee break and watch The Five. They just had a 1 year anniv.

Chickaboomer: Why FOX News 'The Five' Is Kicking Ratings Ass
DO NOT listen to this show on the radio. I did once, and couldn't make any sense of five people all trying to talk over each other at the same time.

moreluck

golden ticket member
DO NOT listen to this show on the radio. I did once, and couldn't make any sense of five people all trying to talk over each other at the same time.

No, you must see all the faces that Bob Beckel makes and you have to check out the leg shots of either Tantaros or Guilfoyle and marvel at how they walk in those 5-6 inch heels.

moreluck

golden ticket member
All the cast names were given out for the DWTS this season......repeat much?

Kirstie Alley is back on.....I guess Jenny Craig, Nutrisystem and Weight Watcher's didn't work for her!! I thought her precious Scientology had audits for this kind of stuff !! Maybe they served brownies there !

moreluck

golden ticket member
OMG !! I just watched Season Six of Dexter and as Deb would say, "J.C. on a stick!"

Loved it. Great cliff-hanger. It took us a month, but we watched season 3,4,5 & 6. So much better than summer re-runs.

Now, I'll have to wait 'til next summer 'til season 7 is out on dvd. I'd rather watch at my speed instead of being left high & dry and having to wait a week for the next episode.

Such a good show. I like Dexter himself, but after 7 seasons I hope he's put away lots of bucks because he's definitely type-cast. He'll always be Dexter to me.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Some of the series premiering this Fall....

Chicago Fire Oct. 10

Arrow Oct.10

Guys with Kids Sept. 26

Emily Owens M.D. Oct. 16

Go On Sept. 11

Last Resort Sept. 27

MindyProject Sept 25

Mob Doctor Sept. 17

Malibu Country Nov. 2

moreluck

golden ticket member
I like watching the Pioneer Woman on Foodnetwork. She makes "normal" food....no fancy French food with wine and *such.
I like it even better when the different networks mix programs.....like when the Novacratz couple from HGTV went to the pioneer woman's house in BFE to design the girl's beroom. That was a good one.

* such = tuffles, saffron, truffle butter (Ina) etc

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Watched the season opener of SOA last night. Gonna be a good season. Loved Nero's (Jimmy Smits) line, "I like a little patina on my precious metal."

moreluck

golden ticket member
OMG !! Ramona & Sonja are drunks & Luann and Sonja are sluts !! Carol has her hands full if she thinks she's going to be a peace-maker. Aviva is just TOO educated and is very obnoxious. Heather is just plain dull compared to the others.

(Born and raised in Manhattan in 1970, Aviva attended The Fieldston School and has a BA from Vassar College. She went on to get her Masters in French Literature from NYU and her JD from Benjamin Cardozo School of Law) I think it's time to put it to bed for this season!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched the Emmy Show last night. It was over by 8 PM....nice!

I think the biggest surprise of the night was Jon Cryer nominated in a starring role instead of just a supporting role in a comedy series. He won it !! You could see he was genuinely surprised. I'm just glad to see Alec Baldwin lose.

Modern Family seemed to get a lot (don't watch that).
Homeland & Game Change each got a few (don't watch them either)

John Stewart Show won for Variety music/comedy show.......beat out Bill Maher (Yeah!!)

I liked the red carpet the best. It was really hot in L.A. and those tuxedos had to b warm.
I was surprised the most by the girl on Two Broke Girls , the dark haired one. I always thought she was chunky.......turns out she looked great and it must be the blonde who's just skinny as a rail.

moreluck

golden ticket member
OMG !!! I have been watching the new "Animal Practice" and laughing out loud, all alone, like a crazy person. That little Japanese guy is funnier than hell along with Dr. Rizzo (the monkey)