Tentative Agreements Online

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Rank-and-File Reformers Oust 'In Bed' Rhode Island Teamsters | Labor Notes

Because you are a hofficer and you repeatedly persecuted these Teamsters. You and your Mob boss Sean repeatedly retaliated against them. You are the essence of a hofficer. If you want to keep going I’ll play. I still can’t believe Fred and your executive board aligned with this garbage. They are a refreshing change in the future of the Teamsters. You are the past.
Were you a good boy at the woman’s conference? I’ll play.

As for the relationship between Sean and local 251, it is much different. Understand something jack face, political personal and a persons character are 2 different things. I ran against my current board and we both said some harsh things to each other, however, I know the difference between politics and real life. You don’t. I’ve worked with members of my administration for 25 years. I can walk up to my BA and talk to him and shake hands. You seem to take politics way too personal. Maybe @Gimme Danger can comment further on the locals relationship with OB, he is very tight with a bunch of them.

Last edited:

You don’t find it weak that two people doing the same job will not follow the vacation pick rules? Why should a 2 month driver get 4th of July week over a 20 year driver?
Happens in all other job classes. How do vacation cover drivers get their vacation in 804?

Not sure but in NE we bid based on seniority. All bid and covers go in order together as a group by seniority.
As you know cover drivers mean different things. Are you referring to cover drivers as a separate classification? Or just packages car drivers?

wide load

As you know cover drivers mean different things. Are you referring to cover drivers as a separate classification? Or just packages car drivers?
We only have one type. Our cover drivers are FT package car drivers. They are the same classification.

Tony Q

Were you a good boy at the woman’s conference? I’ll play.

As for the relationship between Sean and local 251, it is much different. Understand something jack face, political personal and a persons character are 2 different things. I ran against my current board and we both said some harsh things to each other, however, I know the difference between politics and real life. You don’t. I’ve worked with members of my administration for 25 years. I can walk up to my BA and talk to him and shake hands. You seem to take politics way too personal. Maybe @Gimme Danger can comment further on the locals relationship with OB, he is very tight with a bunch of them.

To address the women’s conference first. I am at that age where sexual activity isn’t what it used to be. What was once taken for granted is now the impossible. Trying to be as respectful to our Teamsters sisters as possible, I don’t think there is even one out there that could help me reach the impossible!

As far as the other guy you asked to step in and save your sorry self, I could care less. You are a loud mouth hofficer, trying to rebrand yourself. Keep grasping.

wide load

To address the women’s conference first. I am at that age where sexual activity isn’t what it used to be. What was once taken for granted is now the impossible. Trying to be as respectful to our Teamsters sisters as possible, I don’t think there is even one out there that could help me reach the impossible!

As far as the other guy you asked to step in and save your sorry self, I could care less. You are a loud mouth hofficer, trying to rebrand yourself. Keep grasping.
Your the only one trying to mask who you really are. An old old guarder isn’t spending all his time on a website trying to convince people to vote on a bad contract. A young green person trying to impress his bosses in the hopes it moves him up would though. I don’t believe you’re impotent. No balls, that I believe.
My god you make this easy for me!!!

wide load

Where’d ya go? Thought you wanted to play???? You going to the event on Saturday in Boston? I figured you might since you’re playing both sides.

Tony Q

Your the only one trying to mask who you really are. An old old guarder isn’t spending all his time on a website trying to convince people to vote on a bad contract. A young green person trying to impress his bosses in the hopes it moves him up would though. I don’t believe you’re impotent. No balls, that I believe.
My god you make this easy for me!!!
Again you are a legend in you own mind. That is why all the cards you have played have been wrong, yet you still hype yourself up. As far as your ideas about me, you can say anything you want. I will be whoever you want me to be. I am fine with this.

Tony Q

Where’d ya go? Thought you wanted to play???? You going to the event on Saturday in Boston? I figured you might since you’re playing both sides.
I went to watch a ballgame. Did not check the internet for a while. Will I be in Boston, you bet pal.

wide load

Again you are a legend in you own mind. That is why all the cards you have played have been wrong, yet you still hype yourself up. As far as your ideas about me, you can say anything you want. I will be whoever you want me to be. I am fine with this.
I don’t really care.

Tony Q

I don’t really care.
The above reply is an expression of the posters personal creativity and in no way should be viewed as a personal attack.-

Look at this thing you have under your posts. What is this quote? You are a wannabe keyboard cowboy henchmen of some sorts. This is sort of embarrassing. Do you have any hobbies? Go to a baseball game and unplug your device.