Termination for attendance “On Topic”

dirtyplatypus96

so i served a 5 day suspension for attendance on November 2017 and in my hub its 7 occassions in 9 months. so i cleared all my occassions below 7 and used my sick days on March and now they are trying to terminate me and i have grieved it, still no meeting till this day. so two shop stewards have told me they restart the discipline when you get under 7 occasions and the one i use is telling me its not true. can anyone tell me if this termination will go through?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Even after your suspension, your discipline letter is on file 6 months after.
I'm not a steward or BA, but one occurrence in the 6 months after your suspension could lead to termination.
I don't know if I read your OP correctly, but you don't go back to 7 occasions in 9 months when you served the suspension.

john chesney

so i served a 5 day suspension for attendance on November 2017 and in my hub its 7 occassions in 9 months. so i cleared all my occassions below 7 and used my sick days on March and now they are trying to terminate me and i have grieved it, still no meeting till this day. so two shop stewards have told me they restart the discipline when you get under 7 occasions and the one i use is telling me its not true. can anyone tell me if this termination will go through?
You have a 5 day suspension from November.Thats stays in effect for 9 months on your record.You better get your :censored2: together the next step is termination.I don’t know all the facts but you’re getting scary close to the end

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You know how to eliminate all this stress from your life??

Show up to work on time

Is it really that hard?

john chesney

It takes a lot to get fired for attendance but it sounds like you might be the one. Couple hints I see
1) Most attendance suspensions I delt with were 1 to 3 days
2) You were suspended in November when they need everyone

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
maybe just stop missing work

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
7C038A32-3180-48C5-ACF5-A6EBAC81A144.gif

Richard Cranium

Call in tomorrow and say you have diarrhea.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why suspend someone for not attending work? Sounds like a reward for the lazy set.