terrorist

wkmac

New York and Boston baseball fans de-humanize one another.
In Alabama, Alabama and Auburn fans de-humanize one another.
In politics, democrats and republicans de-humanize one another.
And yes, whites and blacks de-humanize one another.

See a trend?

Set off the right spark or create the right mental conditioning and they too would kill and maim for their cause.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay — Four former Guantanamo Bay prisoners protested for a second day Saturday demanding more help from both the Uruguayan and the U.S. governments for adapting to life in their new home in this South American country.
As a humanitarian gesture, Uruguay's government took in the four and two other men in December after U.S. authorities freed them from Guantanamo. They had spent 12 years at the U.S. military prison for suspected al-Qaida ties, but U.S. officials decided they were no longer a threat and let them go.

The four Syrians, one Tunisian and one Palestinian have repeatedly said the United States should help them financially so they can afford to bring their families to Uruguay.
The men get $600 (15,000 pesos) a month from Uruguay's government, which they must use to pay for food, clothes, cellphones and other personal items. Officials have also provided a house for the six men to share.

“We are really angry,” said Ali Husain Shaaban, one of the Syrians. “We have not been given what we were promised.”

rickyb

or self defense, resisting arrest , protecting their community from terrorists and so on.
the FBI is probably one of the leading terrorist organizations in the country. when you attack people because you are opposed to political their ideology: that is terrorism.

funny how the conservatives defend the state quite often.

newfie

the FBI is probably one of the leading terrorist organizations in the country. when you attack people because you are opposed to political their ideology: that is terrorism.

funny how the conservatives defend the state quite often.

We do every chance we get because we like it when the fbi attacks people of different views. I go to bed every night praying the state will attack someone I don't like.

does that make your hate trip here any better?

rickyb

We do every chance we get because we like it when the fbi attacks people of different views. I go to bed every night praying the state will attack someone I don't like.

not a hate trip its a fact. stop falling for the clint eastwood propaganda lol

the FBI is a terribly corrupt government organization.

"There are today 1,271 government organizations and 1,931 private companies working on programs related to counterterrorism, homeland security and intelligence in about 10,000 locations across the United States, The Washington Post reported in an investigation by Dana Priest and William M. Arkin. These agencies employ an estimated 854,000 people, all of whom hold top-secret security clearances, the Post found. And in Washington, D.C., and the surrounding area, 33 building complexes for top-secret intelligence work are under construction or have been built since September 2001. Together, the paper reported, they occupy the equivalent of almost three Pentagons or 22 U.S. Capitol buildings—about 17 million square feet."
- chris hedges

Last edited:

newfie

not a hate trip its a fact. stop falling for the clint eastwood propaganda lol

Ricky Bobby you're on the brown café selling your hate the US hate the FBI hate everything about this country message. At the same time you admit you don't know much about your own country.

why are you here. Do you hate the people here enough where you want to attack our belief system and our country?

For all intents and purposes you sir are a Message Board Terrorist

rickyb

well you are a trump supporter and we all know about what he said about attacking protestors.

teamer

well you are a trump supporter and we all know about what he said about attacking protestors.

it is a good question he asked you. you post your opinions attacking this country . When you do so are you thinking the world will see your post on the browncafe and suddenly discover some deep dark truth about the US? Or is there someone or someones here that you are trying to upset? What is your motivation to come on this particular website and attack this country?

otherwise there is no reason to be posting that crap here. Are you a lonely individual ? Do you not have any friends or family in Canada that you can spend quality time with instead?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
it is a good question he asked you. you post your opinions attacking this country . When you do so are you thinking the world will see your post on the browncafe and suddenly discover some deep dark truth about the US? Or is there someone or someones here that you are trying to upset? What is your motivation to come on this particular website and attack this country?

otherwise there is no reason to be posting that crap here. Are you a lonely individual ? Do you not have any friends or family in Canada that you can spend quality time with instead?
I really don't see him as attacking this country, just laying out the facts some people don't want to hear.
That' being said, I'd like for a mod to confirm whether or not this guy is actually posting form Canada. I find it hard to believe someone who doesn't even work for UPS or FredEx would post on this site so regularly.

rickyb

i have a splinter in my mind

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why is there TWO identical threads allowed for the same subject??

TERRORIST

TERRORISTS

Both started by the same person. Cannot these two threads be combined?

TOS.