terrorist

moreluck

golden ticket member
176925_600.jpg

TheJerk

Porch Pirate
The world can single handedly thank us for creating this mess. From aiding and arming the Mujahideen and to all our ongoing proxy wars in the middle east.

newfie

The world can single handedly thank us for creating this mess. From aiding and arming the Mujahideen and to all our ongoing proxy wars in the middle east.

I do believe the world helped us on much of this they may therefore alternate between blaming us and thierselves

rickyb

As a member of congress Bernie controlled the purse strings and had the means to ensure the military budget was not bloated.
i have no idea but this is not the first time ive heard critique of bernie on the military industrial complex. i think you either need a social movement to bring it down to other countries OR it will just bankrupt you and end that way.

rickyb

some numbers on behalf of US government. whos the real terrorist?

Who are we to condemn the indiscriminate murder of civilians? Have we forgotten our bombing of German and Japanese cities in World War II that left 800,000 civilian women, children and men dead? What about those families we obliterated in Dresden (135,000 dead), Tokyo (97,000 dead), Hiroshima (80,000 dead) and Nagasaki (66,000 dead)? What about the 3 million civilian dead we left behind in Vietnam?

Have we forgotten the millions who died in our wars and proxy wars in the Philippines, Congo, Laos, Cambodia, Guatemala, Indonesia, El Salvador and Nicaragua? Have we forgotten the 1 million dead in Iraq and the 92,000 dead in Afghanistan? Have we forgotten the nearly 8 million people we have driven from their homes in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Syria? - chirs hedges

newfie

i have no idea but this is not the first time ive heard critique of bernie on the military industrial complex. i think you either need a social movement to bring it down to other countries OR it will just bankrupt you and end that way.

Bernie controlled the purse strings. So your response is to claim ignorance of that point and then chase another angle?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
some numbers on behalf of US government. whos the real terrorist?

Who are we to condemn the indiscriminate murder of civilians? Have we forgotten our bombing of German and Japanese cities in World War II that left 800,000 civilian women, children and men dead? What about those families we obliterated in Dresden (135,000 dead), Tokyo (97,000 dead), Hiroshima (80,000 dead) and Nagasaki (66,000 dead)? What about the 3 million civilian dead we left behind in Vietnam?

Have we forgotten the millions who died in our wars and proxy wars in the Philippines, Congo, Laos, Cambodia, Guatemala, Indonesia, El Salvador and Nicaragua? Have we forgotten the 1 million dead in Iraq and the 92,000 dead in Afghanistan? Have we forgotten the nearly 8 million people we have driven from their homes in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Syria? - chirs hedges
I love the WWII death numbers , but why not include all the deaths in China by the Japanese ?
All the deaths in Russia by Stalin ?
All the mass murders in German held areas ?
And why include Vietnam since more died after "we" left due to the left's anti-war protests , as well of the 1M dead in Cambodia ?
Those deaths are the fault of the Left anti-war crowd .

rickyb

I love the WWII death numbers , but why not include all the deaths in China by the Japanese ?
All the deaths in Russia by Stalin ?
All the mass murders in German held areas ?
And why include Vietnam since more died after "we" left due to the left's anti-war protests , as well of the 1M dead in Cambodia ?
Those deaths are the fault of the Left anti-war crowd .
since you brought it up, you can do that.

you are kidding yourself if you dont think the US government is the leading terrorist organization in teh world.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Josef Vissarionovich Djugashvili (1878-1953)
was by far the most modern day mass murderer .
Known today as Joseph Stalin . Starting in the late 1920s launching a series of five-year plans intended to transform the Soviet Union from a peasant society into an industrial superpower. His development plan was centered on government control of the economy and included the forced collectivization of Soviet agriculture, in which the government took control of farms. Millions of farmers refused to cooperate with Stalin’s orders and were shot or exiled as punishment. The forced collectivization also led to widespread famine across the Soviet Union that killed millions.
Stalin ruled by terror and with a totalitarian grip in order to eliminate anyone who might oppose him. He expanded the powers of the secret police, encouraged citizens to spy on one another and had millions of people killed or sent to the Gulag system of forced labor camps. During the second half of the 1930s, Stalin instituted the Great Purge, a series of campaigns designed to rid the Communist Party, the military and other parts of Soviet society from those he considered a threat.
http://www.history.com/topics/joseph-stalin