"Thanks, but NO thanks"..... Sarah Palin dissed.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Sarah Palin announced her new "bus tour" to begin and today, she decided to "crash" the Rolling Thunder motorcylce rally to the vietnam veterans memorial.

The Officials with "Rolling Thunder" were appalled at her inviting herself and the group quickly moved to DISTANCE THEMSELVES from her! LOLLOLOLOL

Palin, will NOT be speaking nor will the Rolling Thunder group endorse Palin as a candidate for ANYTHING!

Finally, Harley Riders with common sense. This media "Whore" finally got what she deserved, people to tell her to shut up and move to the back of the bus.

Story:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/28/rolling-thunder-focus-troops-despite-palins-appearance/

Quote from Ted SHPAK, organizer of Rolling Thunder"

""One day after Sarah Palin announced her bus tour, a group sponsoring a Memorial Day weekend event she plans to attend said they never invited her.

"She wasn't invited. We heard yesterday she came out with a press release she was coming to Rolling Thunder," Ted Shpak, national legislative director of Rolling Thunder, told "Andrea Mitchell Reports." Shpak is one of three members of Rolling Thunder's current leadership who says he had no idea Palin was coming until it was posted on her website.

On Thursday, the former governor of Alaska and potential GOP presidential candidate announced her bus tour on her political action committee's website, Sarahpac.com. The tour is to begin in Washington, D.C., where Palin plans to participate in the Sunday motorcycle rally sponsored by Rolling Thunder Inc., a group that raises awareness of prisoners of war and those missing in action.

"She's not invited to speak. We're not endorsing her ... (but) we can't stop her from coming to ride, if she wants to ride," Shpak continued....

When asked if Palin's bus will be participating in the event, Shpak of Rolling Thunder Inc. responded, "Absolutely not."

Shpak says Palin's attendance "is a big distraction" and that his "phone has been ringing off the hook" ever since she announced her intention to attend the event.

"We're not political. This is not a political event ... Maybe she's coming because she knows we have a half a million people in town and thinking she can start her [campaign]?" stated Shpak.""

Palins arrogance in attempting to hijack this event was met with defiance and a "thanks but no thanks"

The begining of the end of her political career.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think it's great for her to accompany the group for the Memorial weekend event. It shows she cares about the military and their sacrifices. Anyone can ride..........anyone !!

She can do nothing right in your eyes......it would be great if she ran and beat the Messiah !! I would LMAO!!!!!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I think it's great for her to accompany the group for the Memorial weekend event. It shows she cares about the military and their sacrifices. Anyone can ride..........anyone !!

She can do nothing right in your eyes......it would be great if she ran and beat the Messiah !! I would LMAO!!!!!

You know, in the last election I was really torn, and I seriously considered voting for John McCain...right up until the moment he brought Palin in as his VP running mate.

That decision set the Republican party back a decade or more. It cost McCain the election, but more importantly (and tragically) it forced the rest of the country to have to say the words "Sarah Palin" and "Presidential Candidate" in the same sentence. Had McCain won, Palin would have been one heartbeat away from possessing the launch codes for 2000+ nuclear warheads. God help us.

Sarah Palin? Really? Let me guess, she would have Donald Trump as Secretary of the Treasury and Ann Coulter as Secretary of State. Its like something out of a bad horror movie!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Sarah Palin announced her new "bus tour" to begin and today, she decided to "crash" the Rolling Thunder motorcylce rally to the vietnam veterans memorial.

The Officials with "Rolling Thunder" were appalled at her inviting herself and the group quickly moved to DISTANCE THEMSELVES from her! LOLLOLOLOL

Palin, will NOT be speaking nor will the Rolling Thunder group endorse Palin as a candidate for ANYTHING!

Finally, Harley Riders with common sense. This media "Whore" finally got what she deserved, people to tell her to shut up and move to the back of the bus.

Story:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/28/rolling-thunder-focus-troops-despite-palins-appearance/

Hey TOS...i know you hate everything on the right but making up and adding quotes to a story is pathetic. I read the link that you posted and did not see this:

Sarah Palin announced her new "bus tour" to begin and today, she decided to "crash" the Rolling Thunder motorcylce rally to the vietnam veterans memorial. (she cant ride with them? If i was not working i would go...would i be "crashing" too? I wonder how many of the participants of Rolling Thunder are Obama fans...i bet not to many.)

Did not see this in the link you posted...more made up crap from you or is this from some Liberal hate web site?

Palin, will NOT be speaking nor will the Rolling Thunder group endorse Palin as a candidate for ANYTHING! (Did she ask for thier endorsement? I believe her son is a vet so i thinks its honorable for her to ride with the vets...is there a rule that she cant? Maybe your Messiah will hop on his trycycle and ride along.)

Finally, Harley Riders with common sense. This media "Whore" (nice choice of words) finally got what she deserved, people to tell her to shut up and move to the back of the bus. Nice of you to make up more crap...but this expected from a hatemonger like you.

In addition, please post the link of the quotes you posted since those are not in that story either that you posted from FOX news.

brett636

You know, in the last election I was really torn, and I seriously considered voting for John McCain...right up until the moment he brought Palin in as his VP running mate.

That decision set the Republican party back a decade or more. It cost McCain the election, but more importantly (and tragically) it forced the rest of the country to have to say the words "Sarah Palin" and "Presidential Candidate" in the same sentence. Had McCain won, Palin would have been one heartbeat away from possessing the launch codes for 2000+ nuclear warheads. God help us.

Sarah Palin? Really? Let me guess, she would have Donald Trump as Secretary of the Treasury and Ann Coulter as Secretary of State. Its like something out of a bad horror movie!

I'm afraid you fell for the trap set by Tina Fey and the rest of the mainstream media. If you listen to her speeches and read what she writes she is a very accomplished and intelligent individual. The problem she has is with her Alaskan accent and one bad interview she has been labeled as some back woods Alaskan redneck. I would proudly vote for her for President, but realize that there are less tarnished candidates who are just as conservative and can be just as good for this nation as Sarah could be if she were elected President.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm afraid you fell for the trap set by Tina Fey and the rest of the mainstream media. If you listen to her speeches and read what she writes she is a very accomplished and intelligent individual. The problem she has is with her Alaskan accent and one bad interview she has been labeled as some back woods Alaskan redneck. I would proudly vote for her for President, but realize that there are less tarnished candidates who are just as conservative and can be just as good for this nation as Sarah could be if she were elected President.

Brett,

just a little hint. Sarah writes NOTHING, she reads prepared speeches and prepared speeches only. She is NOT allowed to free lance.. The Tea Party Express exclusively provides her commentary as they are her handlers.

Just like the book she did not write, her speeches are well thought out preparations designed to hit everyone of the GOP buzz words. Welcome to politics.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hopefully on this bus tour, SARAH PALIN will actually ride on the BUS! Unlike her last bus tour where she FLEW on a gulf stream from place to place, then picked up on the bus for appearances and then back to the airport.

It will be great to see if she learned her lesson from the last hoaxed bus tour.

(No offense Hoax.)

Peace.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

I dont care what Tina Fey thinks, and I dont care about her Alaska accent. And as a gun owner and NRA member I do agree with her on 2nd Amendment issues.

I have a problem with the fact that she was nothing but a piece of eye candy, trotted out on stage to help McCain lock up the right-wing vote. Her position on the issues was largely irrelevant; had she been an overweight, middle-aged woman with gray hair and saggy boobs, the GOP would not even have considered her to be McCains running mate.

And while I certainly respect the right of anyone to have their own religious views, I dont want someone who thinks we are living in the "end times" and who seriously believes that the dinosaurs walked the earth a mere 5 centuries ago to have the launch codes to the second-largest nuclear arsenal on earth.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't care what anyone says.....I like Sarah, I like her relationship with her parents, her dad especially. Her dad was a teacher and spends time with the grandkids. I like her views on things. If she ends up being THE candidate, I'll vote for her. There will be only ONE candidate for the Republican party. We'll just have to wait and see who that will be.

I think she has been more brutally attacked by the opposition than any other Republican and a lot has been extremely mean and unjustified. So you go aheat TOS and spew whatever you want, but that's a woman you'll be pickin' on.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
obama-queen.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

Almost as scary as Biden, a heartbeat away from launch codes, and Geitner as treasury secretary. LOL
Oh wait that is real, and darn scary.:surprised:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Barney Frank's got a flow chart just like that, only his always says , "Quit interrupting me if you want me to answer that question."

klein

Für Meno :)
Well, if you watch CNN "Your $$$$$" show today at 1pm est, 4pm pst.
They'll have some good facts :
81% of Americans believe the economy is in bad shape.
But, 55% of those ask blame G.W. Bush for it !
Only 30% blame Obama
(15% undecided or both).

Seems, the average American person hasn't forgotten ! (You really didn't think they are that stupid, did ya) ??

moreluck

golden ticket member
And this has to do with Sara Palin how?? Are we now blaming her for the economy?? It's a Sara Palin thread, just sayin!